Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official - Would you give up two first rounders for Darth Vader thread?

Forever21

This was brought up in another thread but I don't think it got nearly enough attention. Few here seem prepared to give up 2 firsts for CJ, fair enough, but what about a halfman/half machine with amazing strength and mind control abilities? Sounds worth two firsts to me.

What would the pros and cons be?

What number would Vader wear?

What position?

Hey we need some light heartedness on this board so come on!

If I get NNT'd for this...well I won't be able to argue much!

Let's go! DEBATE!

You should have picked funnier character

Pros- He's damn near indestructible, plus his troops could make up a destuctive special teams.

Cons- He'd cost a TON. That Deth Star won't come cheap.

Number- 45873948579867596456- to honor the cost of building that contraption

Position- Runningback. We wouldn't need an offensive line, he'd just slice and dice blockers.

No, but I would for Yoda. Think about Yoda as a half back? That amazing telekinetic stiff arm. So small that defensive linemen could never spot him. Besides, if a Dallas linebacker ever came charging after him, he would just calmly look at him and say...

"ermph, This is not the ballcarrier you are looking for. Along you will move!" and then, all the Cowboy players being weak willed would simply step aside, so he could hobble into the endzone.

Jar Jar would be an eagles fan wouldn't he...:laugh: He's not even worthy hating enough to be a cowboys fan!

How about Chewbacca as a defensive end? may not be worth 2 first rounders but none the less...with his strength and reach he'd be a beast...no one would be able to escape him or pass over him!

I would give up two first rounders for Vader. He won't be the fastest, but along with yoga, their telekinetic powers would be insane.

I could then easily be the coach of that team:

First Down: Hand off to Vader, the rest of the offense enjoys martinis, Vader walks it into the endzone after "stiff-arming" opposing team to the ground.

He could also be an old school two-way player type. Become a DE, blow all the o-line to one side, and let your other d-line rush the QB easier.

I still say Yoda would have better touchdown celebrations that ole Annie. Just imagine him flipping around and spiking the ball. Darth is just a personal foul machine. Although, the argument could be fun.

Flag

Ref-- 15 yards for a late hit.

Darth-- I didn't touch him.

Ref-- I saw you twiddling your fingers.

Darth-- I had an itch.

Ref-- I'm sick of your (gasp)

Darth-- Stop choking yourself, ref. Stop choking yourself, ref.

I agree. The nerds are truly coming out now. :)
Saturday can not get here soon enough.

I never understand the Debbie Downer complex of some. This thread is obvious in its purpose (which is just to goof around) if you don't feel like playing why post? Or better yet, have fun.

I never understand the Debbie Downer complex of some. This thread is obvious in its purpose (which is just to goof around) if you don't feel like playing why post? Or better yet, have fun.

Thanks for having my back Burgold!

Some folks are just too stressed out over the draft!

:cheers:

Heck yeah id give up two firsts for Vader. Id give up a whole draft, ala Ditka style.

He can crush other people with his hand(not sure if thats legal... by Ray Lewis gets away with murder practicaly), create a deathstar to destroy the other teams home planet(ok, maybe a flaw in that plan), and is decent with a lightsaber(nothing special but he knows his way around).

On the other hand, we would have to change our uniforms, and the new helmets would be kinda hard to see out of(and bulky).

Id go Linebacker. The offenses job is to score and that just seems a waste of his talents. Why run a ball over a white painted line when you can rough up the other team? So he be a MLB, a field general, on the snap of the ball hed just grab the QB by the juggular. We would finally solve our turnover problem.

I guess this should also be discussed...

Vader's use of The Force...would it become a bit of an issue at the annual owners meetings in the offseason, like replay and OT?

I'm thinking that after he accidentally puts Romo sits to pee (accidentally :laugh: ) in the hospital by using the force to choke him as he steps back to pass Goodell would probably find that to be conduct detrimental to the league.

Even funnier would be his using the force to make TO drop more passes, may not be necessary but would still be hysterical!

The more subtle use of the force was gone. Imagine the play by play guy's consternation. Darth is way out of position again. The QB throws... it must have slipped. The ball's going straight to Vader. I didn't think it was possible for him to have another 56 interception game? How do you develop that kind of anticipation.

With skills like that you can tell why he doesn't mind paying the weekly fine for wearing black socks. A player like Vader deserves to be noticed.

I do have one question though. How come every time he meets up with Len P. he asks "How's Boba?" That some kind of inside joke. I just don't get it.

Archived