Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need suggestions for a 20"-23" flat-screen for an Xbox 360

Skinsfan1311

I know there are a lot of gamers on ES.

My son's birthday is coming up, and I'd like to get him a small flat-screen TV, that is decent for an XBox360, PS2, Wii, etc.

I'd like something in the $300 - $400 dollar range, (preferably closer to $300.00!! :D)

I don't know a whole lot about the specifics, (i.e. which features are important, or what to avoid), so I'd be very appreciative of any suggestion, tips, or pointers.

Thanks!

i say a good 20 inch at walmart or target.. LCD

Thanks, I know where to buy, just not what to buy.

There are many choices, and I don't want to get one that he'll be disappointed with. Some of them aren't the greatest for video games.

I need specifics. Something about reaction time, (delay or lag time maybe??), that affects the games and graphics.

Thanks!

Thanks, I know where to buy, just not what to buy.

There are many choices, and I don't want to get one that he'll be disappointed with. Some of them aren't the greatest for video games.

I need specifics. Something about reaction time, (delay or lag time maybe??), that affects the games and graphics.

Thanks!

Lag is an internet thing and has nothing to do with the tv or monitor you choose. If lag is a problem, whenever your son is gaming online, tell him to unplug the router and plug his 360 straight into the modem. The problem with that is if someone needs to use the computer internet then, the router will have to be plugged back in.

Lag is an internet thing and has nothing to do with the tv or monitor you choose. If lag is a problem, whenever your son is gaming online, tell him to unplug the router and plug his 360 straight into the modem. The problem with that is if someone needs to use the computer internet then, the router will have to be plugged back in.

Oops! After checking out the Best Buy site, I realize now that I should've stated "response" time. (told you I didn't know much!)

Thanks, again!

Archived