Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

News coverage of tragedies raises stress? Say it ain't so...

IONTOP

Her team found that each additional hour of daily 9/11-linked TV viewing raised an individual's stress level by 6 percent, as reflected in dreams laden with grim images from that day's events.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20070421/hl_hsn/911dreamsstudysuggeststvcoverageboostedstress

I have noticed that my dreams, while I don't remember them, do give me the sense of "darkness" when I wake up. Even though I don't remember what they were about, I do know that they were not good dreams...

Anyone else feel this way? How have your dreams been lately?

My dreams? Have been ****ing weird... The type where you just think.. "what the hell does that have to do with anything?" AND "Why am I dreaming about this?!" Makes your head spin. I just have learned to just stop trying to figure them out and just let them be.

Anyone ever use those dream books? The ones that interpret the dreams. Do they work? Or are they just a crock? I was thinking of getting one because my dreams have been that strange.

My dreams? Have been ****ing weird... The type where you just think.. "what the hell does that have to do with anything?" AND "Why am I dreaming about this?!" Makes your head spin. I just have learned to just stop trying to figure them out and just let them be.

Anyone ever use those dream books? The ones that interpret the dreams. Do they work? Or are they just a crock? I was thinking of getting one because my dreams have been that strange.

Yeah I hate it when Rince's mom shows up in my dreams too...

Archived