Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about Seats

Skinsinparadise

Not 100% sure about that section. But the tix I had last year in section 103 had a face value of $99. You section is similiar location but little closer to 50 yard line and appears to little more.

In field map 103 is the closest lower lever general admission section to midfield, and 141 is a different color?? don't know what it represents.

http://www.redskins.com/images/tickets/stadiumMap.pdf

*** I've only sat in section 103 and 131 and both were $99

He's correct. We have season tickets in section 103....$99 is face value.

Same in 140, $99.00 face plus PG tax, total $108.95.

Well then that pretty much settles it...I'll get the filghts & stuff sorted now & then wait to get my tickets in a couple of months, I dont mid paying slightly over the odds but over $200 is pushing it even for me.

Thanks for that guys.

Neil

I am headed up for probably 2 games this year from South Florida. Want the ultimate Skins experience and am looking to get really good seats. Am looking at the broker prices and they are a bit all over the place.

I notice its much more to sit up higher in lets say section 102 versus lower in 142 which is a section right next to it.

Also can you be too low where it obstructs your view ala row 3 lower level? Also noticed club level tickets are often higher than the lower level ones but I'd rather be closer to the action.

Thanks in advance from anyone with input.

In my opinion Row 3 would be too low, I know you want to be 'close' to the action but you also want a great view of the entire field...stay at row 10 and up...I was in row 23 and thought my seats were amazing, definately want i'm shooting for when I come back this season. Good luck! :logo:

In my opinion Row 3 would be too low, I know you want to be 'close' to the action but you also want a great view of the entire field...stay at row 10 and up...I was in row 23 and thought my seats were amazing, definately want i'm shooting for when I come back this season. Good luck! :logo:

OK, will do, thanks

I sat in section 432 row 6 last year, those are my friends season tickets, though I didnt have to pay, they run $79.00 plus tax, so somewhere in the 80s. You are up high, however where he sits, you have a great view of the one endzone, but also the other endzone too, plus, with how high you are, you get to see the plays form and everything, its real cool.

However I doubt that would be the ultimate, you would want to be closer to the field, the only thing I think would be a problem being real low, would be the camera guys in those tall things.

Archived