Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My New pet Lizard

HOF44

I am now the pround owner of a bearded dragon. But get this, it was the wifes idea. She has always been a fluffy poodle pet type of person. So boy was I in shock when she wanted this pet. A couple kids where she skates at have them as pets and these things seem to have personalities. I just couldn't believe she wanted a LIZARD. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

beardyvn5.jpg

They have things like wheels with fine sandpaper in then. That keeps their nails from being little needles.

They are medium maintenance.

Since they are up all night, you need to have a place where they won't wake you in in their cages. So, plan on engaging them most nights before going to bed.

Fresh food is a must to compliment a dry food died. So, he gets fruit and vegs and unseasoned meats (sometimes).

Some like to held, others don't. Lenny won't sit in your hand. He would rather be on the shoulder, or exploring around.

They have things like wheels with fine sandpaper in then. That keeps their nails from being little needles.

They are medium maintenance.

Since they are up all night, you need to have a place where they won't wake you in in their cages. So, plan on engaging them most nights before going to bed.

Fresh food is a must to compliment a dry food died. So, he gets fruit and vegs and unseasoned meats (sometimes).

Some like to held, others don't. Lenny won't sit in your hand. He would rather be on the shoulder, or exploring around.

That's an excellent pet...well done mate. :applause:

Does Paco have a cage or does she just stay out with the dogs?? I'd be scared of her. :laugh::laugh:

She was in my basement when you came over! :silly:

She is in a huge enclosure in the basement. Most people who see her are scared of her.

Me too. :laugh:

This thing eats 10 to 20 crickets twice a day (tiny ones though). Plus veggies.

If you ever want to dispose of the little guy just give him 100 or so crickets and see what they do with him :(

She was in my basement when you came over! :silly:

She is in a huge enclosure in the basement. Most people who see her are scared of her.

Looks like she would eat you in your sleep.

If you ever want to dispose of the little guy just give him 100 or so crickets and see what they do with him :(

Thats no joke! I was reading some stuff about them and you can't leave crickets in there cage with them at night. The crickets will eat at them.

We had 6 of those at one time! :D

They are awesome pets!

But it still does not compare to my PACO! :silly:

She is only 5 1/2 ft :D

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2400869&postcount=210

Dayumn - that looks like the Gorn from Star Trek!!! I'd be scared to death to wear brown clothes around the house, in case she might mistake me for a mealworm... :paranoid:

:silly:

Archived