Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just another day on Extremeskins

Henry

• 2 weeks later...
nothing against amitabh but when all your dad does is watch his movies and resing his songs it gets old after a while. besides i cant dub those clips, cause im too busy translating them all.(i speak fluent hindi)

im indian too, but i never was able to grasp to actually talk flent hindi but understand it all

im indian too, but i never was able to grasp to actually talk flent hindi but understand it all

my parents instilled it in me at an early age so that helped. also my grandparents, who live with us, speak minimal english so its really the only way i can comminicate with them. id have to say my favorite part of it is working at the grocery store i work at and just listening to the conversations that all the indians have. youll hear some pretty funny stuff.

my parents instilled it in me at an early age so that helped. also my grandparents, who live with us, speak minimal english so its really the only way i can comminicate with them. id have to say my favorite part of it is working at the grocery store i work at and just listening to the conversations that all the indians have. youll hear some pretty funny stuff.

my parents did too, but i just couldn't. it took me a while to learn how to talk and then i guuessed english was more important

Archived