Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hottest 15 year old, NSFW

Spaceman Spiff

I wonder what would happen if I lied about my age when talking to one of these decoys and showed up there? What could they do? I'm 17, she's 15, that's normal :laugh:

You should pose as a 22 year old and try to get on the show!!! If they try to arrest you, tell them that they're going to have to arrest whoever you were talking to!!!

You should pose as a 22 year old and try to get on the show!!! If they try to arrest you, tell them that they're going to have to arrest whoever you were talking to!!!

OMG!!!! You are sooooo right!! How can they get away with that? Maybe because they aren't being the aggressor? But still, if they talk like that with me, they should be arrested :laugh:

OMG!!!! You are sooooo right!! How can they get away with that? Maybe because they aren't being the aggressor? But still, if they talk like that with me, they should be arrested :laugh:

Let them know that you actually liked the personality of the person you were talking to and see if you can meet that person, possibly buy them a fish sandwich...

I was just doing research.

:laugh: The Townsend strikes back!

----------

Years ago they had a cops or maybe something on HBO when they had this one dude they arrested and apparently he had touched a little girl.

His excuse, "She kept turnin' around and gettin me all hot!" It was a SEVEN YEAR OLD GIRL!!! :doh:

Archived