Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An Eco friendly truck!

Spaceman Spiff

Gee, 300hp for a 25,000 pound truck. Couldn't he stick a beefier engine in that thing?

My thoughts exactly, you'd think they would have gone with a nice 12 cylinder for that amount of weight. It must of sucked when they first ran the thing and realized the 0-60 time was 35 seconds :laugh:

Seriously, what a douchebag. I may track him down and punch him in the face. And it has nothing to do with the enviroment or oil or any of that crap -- only someone who wants to get punched in the face would drive such a car.

Is there anything else on your list you don't like? I want to be sure I don't obtain something that may get me punched in the face. Besides, violence never solved anything, isn't that CA. state motto?:doh:

Is there anything else on your list you don't like? I want to be sure I don't obtain something that may get me punched in the face. Besides, violence never solved anything, isn't that CA. state motto?:doh:

You must be one of those wussy PA liberals I keep hearing about. Why don't you go to a protest march or something? I'll be the guy there punching people in the face.

Just kidding, my friend. I would never punch anyone in the face. Except maybe Dr.Z and even he would probably be able to kick my *****. Man, that would be embarrassing.

and 25,000 pounds, with six doors, 45-inch wheels, seating for seven, a satellite dish and customized leather interior. It cost him $211,000, more than twice the $94,000 base price. But when you throw in, say, $22,000 for the two extra doors - actually, an extra half of a cab - it adds up fast

45 inch wheels? I don't think so. They might be 45 inch tires.

You must be one of those wussy PA liberals I keep hearing about. Why don't you go to a protest march or something? I'll be the guy there punching people in the face.

Just kidding, my friend. I would never punch anyone in the face. Except maybe Dr.Z and even he would probably be able to kick my *****. Man, that would be embarrassing.

Quite the contrary, It was me dripping with sarcasm!:D

Four 50-gallon diesel tanks cost $500 to fill, though, at a thrifty 12 miles per gallon coming from a 300-hp Caterpillar engine, Lieber only used a quarter of a tank driving here from his home in Mobile, Ala.

I hope you all give the same amount of criticism to celebrities that own Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Bentleys, and Aston Martins.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/best/bestworstNF.shtml

They all get about the same if not worse.

I hope you all give the same amount of criticism to celebrities that own Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Bentleys, and Aston Martins.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/best/bestworstNF.shtml

They all get about the same if not worse.

You should like this link then as well.

http://www.tmz.com/2006/10/18/celebs-who-claim-theyre-green-but-guzzle-gas

I heard that Al gore, Mr Enviromentalist also fly's on private jets. Darn hypocrites!

So the environmental impact of flying on private jets = that of flying on commercial airliners?

Is that what you're saying?

Can we get off Al Gore already? He's irrelevant. So far as I'm concerned, as a "liberal", any politician coming off the incumbent presidency that featured one of the best economies in our history and STILL can't beat W doesn't deserve to be talked about anymore. :silly:

Can we get off Al Gore already? He's irrelevant. So far as I'm concerned, as a "liberal", any politician coming off the incumbent presidency that featured one of the best economies in our history and STILL can't beat W doesn't deserve to be talked about anymore. :silly:

And if he would have carried his home state, he would have won the election :)

But its not really about Al Gore... it's about environmentalists picking and choosing what battles they fight, based mostly on circumstances that have nothing to do with the environment.

*edit*

Actually, I just read that link... I didn't see Al Gore mentioned. Just the usual hollywood suspects.

And if he would have carried his home state, he would have won the election :).

And if W hadn't chea....... :laugh:

I won't even go there because, honestly, under those circumstances, there was absolutely no excuse for that race to be close at all. He lost it solely on the fact that he was unappealing.

But its not really about Al Gore... it's about environmentalists picking and choosing what battles they fight, based mostly on circumstances that have nothing to do with the environment

True enough. Hard to complain about the enviornment when you've got your house set on 68 degrees every summer.

Well the environmental impact of flying on a private jet far outweighs flying on a commercial airliner.

He makes up for it. Research it and you'll see exactly how.

As for the truck, that thing is ugly as hell. I don't care what the fuel consumption it - it's just plain stupid looking. I'd much rather enjoy poor fuel economy in an Aston Martin

aston_martin_vanquish_01.jpg

Archived