Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Joe Buck really that stupid?

MidPennSkin

Anybody notice that during the Bears-Seahawks game, Joe Buck asked Aikman whether 5/8 inch spikes were longer than 1/2 inch spikes? Don't they teach fractions in like the third grade? Is Joe that dumb, or was he asking that because he thinks his audience is that dumb?

Hell, I had forgotten for a minute there :laugh:

Anybody notice that during the Bears-Seahawks game, Joe Buck asked Aikman whether 5/8 inch spikes were longer than 1/2 inch spikes? Don't they teach fractions in like the third grade? Is Joe that dumb, or was he asking that because he thinks his audience is that dumb?

The full quote was even worse.

He said he could never tell which was bigger, three eighths, one half, or five eighths.

I hate Joe Buck as well. He doesnt mesh well with 3 other guys on Fox. I wish that they would keep the big black guy there always. Joe Buck is not funny, gets mad when someone talks to long, and thinks hes better than everyone else. Get rid of him.

I lost respect for Joe Buck and gained respect for Aikman when they were doing the Dallas games. He became a Dallas homer and Aikman was the one that had to keep reeling him back.
Actually, I have always thought that Buck was a big time Dallas Hater... Aikman just bends over backwards to keep from being biased.

I hate Joe Buck as well. He doesnt mesh well with 3 other guys on Fox. I wish that they would keep the big black guy there always. Joe Buck is not funny, gets mad when someone talks to long, and thinks hes better than everyone else. Get rid of him.

"That was a despicable, tasteless, and disgusting act and I apologize to all our viewers who had the misfortune of witnessing it at home." -Joe Buck

What was the act? A fake mooning by Randy Moss!

Never forget. :laugh:

Archived