Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - REDSKINS @ SAINTS

TK

']There is a plausible scenario where the Giants can get the second seed. The Redskins beating the Saints is part of that scenario. I will be rooting for the Redskins and we are getting the game here in New York. Redskins @ Saints and Jets @ Vikings. Both with playoff implications for the Giants. I love it!!

Lucky.

We get DET @ GB :jerk:

Its a bit chilly here in Upper Cartersville Ga. also, 68 sunny with a slight breeze causing our wind chill of 67. Hopefully it will warm up by half time. :laugh:

P.S. I saw snow once on TV, looks sorta pretty but I wouldn't want to have to shovel it or anything like that.

Oh gee you poor guy you. Try to stay warm now. Wouldn't want those teeth chattering to interfere with game watching. :mad:

(Walks away towards Extremskins bar shaking head..mumbles to self). "Saw snow once on TV. Yeah yeah. Sheeeesh.

;):silly:

it was Bram Weinstein and we could easily get blown out.. if this defense cant get off the field, the saints will have a field day and easily score 40+ pts.. what tells you right now, we can keep this game close after the brutal killing they did to dallas and have been one of the most consistent teams in the league

Unconditional love :D

I'm in the "I'd rather lose today" group. I can never ROOT against the Redskins, so I'm just going to avoid the game. We could win today 41-0 and it wouldn't do anything for me. I'd rather just move up in the draft at this point. Although, I do want to see JC do well.

And I don't really care, but for those who do....a win today REALLY helps Dallas. Just sayin' :)

You even gonna watch today then Kleese?

Is anyone, besides us, givng us a chance to upset today?

Heck no.

Drew Brees is goin in the hall of fame at the end of the season and Reggie Bush may break the rushind record for a career before the end of the season.

The Skins might as well be a college team. They have no chance.

We got em right where we want em ladies and gents.

Lets get this done.

:point2sky

this thread isn't gonna be fun if you don't save that stuff for when it happens man

Oh. Right. That's how that works. Rats. Okay. Well if anything, some folks have something to copy and paste for those times when it does happen. ;)

(Walks away towards Extremskins bar shaking head..mumbles to self). "Saw snow once on TV. Yeah yeah. Sheeeesh.

;):silly:

Actually PCS, I was just kidding, I lived in New York state in the mountains for 10 miserable years, ave of 120 inces of snow, and I have seen it snow enough to cover my F250 pickup with overload springs to the point I couldn't see it.

You have to live in snow to appreciate 68 degrees on dec 17th. We do have winter here, usually in January, around the 12 or 13th.

P.S. its now 70 degrees :laugh:

Does anyone think we even have a chance of not getting blown out today?

I think we have the perfect offense to minimize the Saints offense.

We have to run the ball and control the clock, keep Brees and co off the field as much as possible.

And we MUST generate points from the passing game when we get in the redzone. No mistakes today JC. Lets go!!!

Archived