Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Think you Might Get Upgraded Seats to the LL?? Think Again.

HOF44

I received the same email. They are going to rev up the marketing machine after this season. I expect well less than 75% of season ticket holders will renew. I, for one, am giving up my UL seats (unless a ESer wants to buy all 10 games from me). It's cheaper to wait for the team to start losing and buy them off of Stub Hub. Even if the team is doing well, you can make up for paying more for individual games b/c you're not buying preseason tickets.

Even if the team is doing well, you can make up for paying more for individual games b/c you're not buying preseason tickets.

Great idea...but then what would you do to get your hands on playoffs tickets that are offered to the season ticket holder? Imagine how expensive they will be on StubHub. Playoffs? Playyyyyyyyyoffs????? :laugh:

Great idea...but then what would you do to get your hands on playoffs tickets that are offered to the season ticket holder? Imagine how expensive they will be on StubHub. Playoffs? Playyyyyyyyyoffs????? :laugh:

Homefield advantage for the playoffs. :laugh: I think I'll take my chances: forgo paying an extra $250/season for preseason and buy playoff tickets off Stub Hub. Or better yet, go with a friend that is keeping his season tickets.

That's what one would think. But the truth is, playoff tix will be relatively easy to come by. That's because many of the people don't send the money in for the playoff tix. Sounds crazy, but that's what happened in '99. So then the Redskins had to send emails out to people on the wait list to buy them.

I think it's the cold weather. Whatever the reason, playoff tickets are very easy to come by, and not nearly as pricey as you would think.

That's what one would think. But the truth is, playoff tix will be relatively easy to come by. That's because many of the people don't send the money in for the playoff tix. Sounds crazy, but that's what happened in '99. So then the Redskins had to send emails out to people on the wait list to buy them.

I think it's the cold weather. Whatever the reason, playoff tickets are very easy to come by, and not nearly as pricey as you would think.

I actually do remember that Mark. I think that they first offered unsold tickets to season ticket holders b/c I remember calling FedEx on Sunday after we clinched and bought two lower level tickets as I had not sent my money in for playoff tickets. All I had to do was provide them with my season ticket account # and there were other lower level sideline seats available and I had to go over to FedEx box office during the week to pick them up.

It's getting harder and harder to remember the home playoff game procedure as the years roll on.

That's pricey ($330 - 550 / seat)

I know that going to games is a blast, but I just can't stomach the cost of tickets, parking, etc....

When you combine the total travel time (coming from PW county in VA) leave at 9:00 for a 1:00 start, get home at 7:00....It's much more enjoyable and relaxing to catch the game on the tube....

We have been to the playoffs twice since Fed-Ex Opened...Not one of those playoff games were played at Fed-Ex so who cares about tickets to the playoffs. That argument is virtually worthless. Just my $0.02...-Wes-

Actually one playoff game has been played at FedEx field. It was 1999 the last year the Redskins had won the division. They beat the Lions who had earned the wildcard and the Redskins won 27 - 13.

Actually one playoff game has been played at FedEx field. It was 1999 the last year the Redskins had won the division. They beat the Lions who had earned the wildcard and the Redskins won 27 - 13.

Yeah I'm sorry I had forgotten, someone mentioned this above. But still you have to think, that is ONE playoff game at home since that stadium has opened...Its really disgusting to even think about to be honest...

Yeah I'm sorry I had forgotten, someone mentioned this above. But still you have to think, that is ONE playoff game at home since that stadium has opened...Its really disgusting to even think about to be honest...

Trust me I am in the same boat. The way this team is run is disgusting. I honestly hate being a Redskins fan, but I can't help it.

Yeah, in case that's not bad enough, tack on the prior five years too.

Basically, it's one playoff game at home per GENERATION.

durn, and i thought i was getting toasted for paying 128 for a PAIR of tix, plus tax etc and blue parking pass per game....

but seriously, as fans we are just scratching our heads and wondering what could it ever take to turn the club around?

would any sane fan ever thought that Joe II would struggle like he has? no way...

when i heard that "redskin 1" had landed with THE LEGEND, and after shaking his hand at the draft day party, ......well,

i am so lost for words...

even my cheap seats are killing the family budget...

not sure i will reup this year....going to take christmas to mull it over...

already dumped the last games this year...

maybe santa will cheer me up!

This was mentioned in the classified section about a month ago. I had this offer brought to my table as well, but being just out of college, I'm pretty sure I cannot afford a 20,000 dollar deal just yet. You just have to hope that since we are doing so ****ty, maybe we can just keep moving down. I'll be happy with just a few rows down this offseason.

When you combine the total travel time (coming from PW county in VA) leave at 9:00 for a 1:00 start, get home at 7:00....It's much more enjoyable and relaxing to catch the game on the tube....

:rotflmao:You'd be amazed at how many people are lined up to get into the lots at 9:00 for a 1:00 start.

Save your money. Lower Bowl seats suck. I went to the Carolina game and sat down there for the first time. SECTION 102 are a bunch of retards. Everybody else in the bottom bowl are sitting down watching the game and these jerks are standing up. Every play I have to stand up because the fool in front of me refuses to stay seated until the play is over. Plain and simple, the people and the seats suck. Not to mention leg room, I am 6'3" and I could not sit with my legs straight. Save your money and buy that new 56 inch Samsung LCD Flat Screen. Sweeeet......

Archived