Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Think you Might Get Upgraded Seats to the LL?? Think Again.

HOF44

I received this email from the skins about getting club seats for 2 years then you can change to the LL for doing that. With the TD club and TG club I had figured ever getting an move from the upper deck would not be possible. This just confirms it.

Why not just cut the crap and charge a seat license for the lower level?

Who knows though, with the way the team is playing people may not go for these high priced offers much longer. I think if I was paying 5K a year I would really have to reconsider.

Here is the email.

Dear Redskins Season Ticket Holder:

Right now is the best time to upgrade your Redskins Season Tickets in time for the 2007 Season. See below for details about a very special upgrade offer and learn how to get to the Lower Level in just two years!

Joe Gibbs Gold Club Level Seats:

2007 Season Cost per seat: $2,650 - 4,400 per season (depending on location)

Prime Outdoor seating, best view of the playing field.

Private escalators to Club Level Concourse.

Special two (2) lease term being offered to current upper deck ticket holders (pay one year at a time).

Ticket price will increase by a maximum of 6% annually.

Special Offer: At the conclusion of your 2 year Club Seat Membership, you will have the option to renew your Club Seats or purchase Lower Level Season Tickets. Act today by calling (301) 276-6735.

Club Seats Include:

Access to Humidor Lounge, Wild Goose Landing, and Sports Bar.

Access to exclusive full-service Club Restaurant.

Premium admission to pre-game and post-game parties.

Option to purchase premium parking @ $350 per season.

I don't really get what you are trying to say. That they are too expensive? Exactly what is your complaint here?
He is saying that your only chance of getting the Skins to move your season ticket package from the upper level to the lower level is through the purchase of really expensive club seats.

Don't worry. If management continues to operate the way it does, there will be plenty of upper- , lower- and club-level seats available throughout the stadium, since no one will want to come.
After that huge price increase this year and a 4-8 squad, it is going to get interesting.

Don't worry. If management continues to operate the way it does, there will be plenty of upper- , lower- and club-level seats available throughout the stadium, since no one will want to come.

I think you may be right. There were alot of empties in the stadium yesterday. A 90K seat stadium coupled with a failed Gibbs II (if it does fail) could see the skins scrambling to sell their club seats.

I think you may be right. There were alot of empties in the stadium yesterday. A 90K seat stadium coupled with a failed Gibbs II (if it does fail) could see the skins scrambling to sell their club seats.

I hear you Bob. I was amazed at the large blocks of empty seats that were visible on television.

I hear you Bob. I was amazed at the large blocks of empty seats that were visible on television.

It was not just the club either. On the visiters side accross from me at about the 10 or 20 yard line was a huge block of empty seats in the lower bowl. I had never seen that before.

Hopefully we can get some fans that actually stay to watch the whole game, and that actually will cheer loudly for the team.

The stadium is so flat for having that many fans, I swear last season we were just so much louder. Yesterday was a playoff game and we still had a chance to win and people poured out tof the crowd...

Maybe Snyder should sell single game tickets or package tickets to real fans not just people with a lot of money to blow that could care less about the team.

Yeah...sound like a great deal! Wonder if your lower level seats will be behind a pillar?

Speaking of that anyone who does this might want to get specified in writing the yard line area and row area of the upgrade they promise. Or you might be behind a pillar. Cause that is a lower level seat.

If u see empty seats 10 minutes before and 20 minutes after halftime, that's people who are visiting the restrooms. The lines are insanely long and beer doesn't help that issue :)

But yeah there were a lot of empty seats.

This was in the middle of the first half.

Speaking of that anyone who does this might want to get specified in writing the yard line area and row area of the upgrade they promise. Or you might be behind a pillar. Cause that is a lower level seat.

Absolutely. I don't think Snyder would put you behind a pillar, but he'll certainly put you in the back of the endzone. Count on it.

All the ten year club contracts that were signed when the stadium opened in 1997 expire after this season. That will leave a lot of empty club seats. Snyder is looking for creative ways to fill these seats; hence, the 2 year club contract.

Wow thats crazy, I wonder what kind of promotion he will have to offer after a 4-8 season. Thanks for the info

Archived