Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who gets the game ball?

DCskins12

I'm giving it to Carlos...he played his best game of the year.

I concur. Rogers played like a 1st round pick. At least for this game, he shrugged off his sophomore slump. Our effort by him and our D as a whole was certainly encouraging. Perhaps the future is not bleak! :cheers:

:logo:

Sean Taylor. He stopped the last two drives by Carolina (open-field tackle and INT).

This is not to take anything away from Rogers (who had a phenomenal game) and our O-line (who did very good), but ST came up huge in the 4th when it counted.

Rocky also had a great blocked punt.

Cooley-showed great determination on that TD.

Rogers-shut down the people he was covering.

On a less positive note, how bad is Archuleta? Fails in the modest task of punt protection appears to have been permanently replaced by Vernon Fox(who had a pretty good game today)

Carlos played big. I think he gets it. I've seen teams hand out multiple game balls... The O-Line, Betts, Cooley, The D responded..Kedrick Golston looked great! Sean is Sean, a Meast.

Gibbs asked his troops to play physically and they responded.

The Burgundy pants looked good... Classic!

Sean Taylor, no contest. When Carolina was threatening, he shut em down on 4th and 6. If they had converted, time would have been burning, and momentum would have shifted.

With the interception, it was a potential game-saving interception, because of the obvious. If Carolina would have scored to go up, I don't think we could have overcome the sting.

Also, his coverage all day was reminiscent of the ST we've all come to now and love.

Sean Taylor, today's MVP, HANDS DOWN ! ! !:notworthy

Archived