Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys Bandwagon

Taylor4Life

Forgive me if a thread has already been started on this, but did anyone else damn near puke up their Turkey yesterday while listening to the barrage of media butt-kissing during last night's Cowboys game? Images of Dennis Green's rant came to mind: "If you wanna crown 'em, then crown they asses!" I thought that Troy Aikman was about to go to the sidelines and give Romo sits to pee an early Christmas present (on his knees, of course.) It's unbelievable the amount of media favoritism that the Brokeback Boys get.

Well, the problem was, and it kills me to say this, but they looked really, really good. They're hitting on all cylinders, and Romo sits to pee, god help us, is looking like the real deal. The whole game's slowed down for him and he picked apart Tampa's D.

Well, the problem was, and it kills me to say this, but they looked really, really good.

Tampa Bay (3-8)

Offensive Rank: 31st

Defensive Rank: 23rd

Turnovers: -8 (Tied for 2nd worst in the league)

Look, I'm not saying that they're not better than us, but it's a little too early to crown them as champions of the world and to be comparing Tony Romo sits to pee to Peyton Manning.

Tampa Bay (3-8)

Look, I'm not saying that they're not better than us, but it's a little too early to crown them as champions of the world and to be comparing Tony Romo sits to pee to Peyton Manning.

Cancel the rest of the season. The Cowboys already have it in the bag. :rolleyes:

They're overhyped. I think that the Giants will bounce back next week and win. I guess we'll find out, and if I'm wrong I'll eat crow right on this board. I'll admit that the '06 Cowboys are the rebirth of the '72 Dolphins and that Romo sits to pee is Joe Montana incarnate.:rolleyes:

We'll be waiting.

They're overhyped. I think that the Giants will bounce back next week and win. I guess we'll find out, and if I'm wrong I'll eat crow right on this board. I'll admit that the '06 Cowboys are the rebirth of the '72 Dolphins and that Romo sits to pee is Joe Montana incarnate.:rolleyes:

All the Giants injuries combined with the way Romo sits to pee has been able to keep his poise in the pocket and make all the correct decisions, I don't see the Giants winning.

Forgive me if a thread has already been started on this, but did anyone else damn near puke up their Turkey yesterday while listening to the barrage of media butt-kissing during last night's Cowboys game? Images of Dennis Green's rant came to mind: "If you wanna crown 'em, then crown they asses!" I thought that Troy Aikman was about to go to the sidelines and give Romo sits to pee an early Christmas present (on his knees, of course.) It's unbelievable the amount of media favoritism that the Brokeback Boys get.

Sounds like alot of ESers were jumping on the Cowboys bandwagon as well......looks like the man-crush for Campbell is over and there's a new hard on for Romo sits to pee?

Maybe Snyder can pub ExtremeCowboys on Redskins.com.

Change the #87 emoticon to a Dallas TO.

Remove the Dallas Sucks emoticon to "We love Dallas in DC" or "We want Dallas....really".

Change the Mod avatars to Parcells or Jerry Jones, changes the Ring of Famers to Smith, Aikman, Irvin and the rest.

Way things are going, wouldn't suprise me one bit.

When things are going well, theyre all over Dallas with a positive spin.

When things arent going well, theyre all over Dallas with a negative spin.

It was not too long ago that everyone and anyone predicted gloom and doom with the combination of Parcells, Owens and Bledsoe.

Amazing what 5 weeks can do.

Bottom line is that when its good, its good, when its bad, its bad, just the same.

Tampa Bay (3-8)

Indianapolis (9-1)

Offensive Rank: 4th

Defensive Rank: 15th

Turnovers: +6 (7th in the league)

No one is comparing the two. They played head to head and Romo sits to pee won. Whoopie! Find me one article proclaiming Romo sits to pee is anywhere near Manning.

Find me one article proclaiming Romo sits to pee is anywhere near Manning.

Did you watch the game last night? During Aikman's lustful drooling he did make a comparison. I posted those stats about Tampa in response to another poster who said that Dallas looked "really, really good" against Tampa. MOST teams (except for the Redskins) look like studs against Tampa. I give them all of the props in the world for beating Indy, just as I gave Miami for beating the Bears. Again, I'm not saying that the Cowboys aren't a good football team right now, I'm just saying that if it were any other 6-4 team who did that against Tampa, I don't think the media would be stroking them off like this. Let's wait a while until we declare them champions is all I'm saying.

Division rivals...on the road...big mistake to think it'll be an easy game.

Let's play a game of wait till Romo sits to pee's "next" game before I give him an ounce of credit. Funny how he's constantly raising the bar of his detractors. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that after the AZ game you said wait till he faces the then undefeated Colts. Am I right?

Let's play a game of wait till Romo sits to pee's "next" game before I give him an ounce of credit. Funny how he's constantly raising the bar of his detractors. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that after the AZ game you said wait till he faces the then undefeated Colts. Am I right?

Oh, I see. Tony Romo sits to pee is a future HOF quarterback because he beat the Colts. Wow, I guess we should anoint Joey Harrington as the best quarterback in the history of the NFL for beating the Bears. Next troll question.

Did you watch the game last night? During Aikman's lustful drooling he did make a comparison.

I think only Kurt Warner has had a more impressive first 5 games. Comparisons will be made.

I posted those stats about Tampa in response to another poster who said that Dallas looked "really, really good" against Tampa. MOST teams (except for the Redskins) look like studs against Tampa.

Ohhh really. How did Philly and Cincinatti do?

I give them all of the props in the world for beating Indy, just as I gave Miami for beating the Bears. Again, I'm not saying that the Cowboys aren't a good football team right now, I'm just saying that if it were any other 6-4 team who did that against Tampa, I don't think the media would be stroking them off like this.

Like it or not, Tony Romo sits to pee might be the biggest story in the NFL right now. He just so happens to play QB for one of the leagues marquee franchises. Thanksgiving day, national audience and the guy throws 5 TD's for a 148 rating in his fifth start? How dare the media.

Let's wait a while until we declare them champions is all I'm saying

Once again, who's declaring them champions besides your own fearful conscious? :(

Archived