Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Do We Fix The "offensive" Lines?

Killerbo

Turn Dockery into a DT, retire rabach, samuels, jansen, keep thomas, and start over!

If the history of our orginazation in the last 10 years proves any thing, it proves that the "start over" idea doesn't work.

One need only look at the "revamped" Al Saunders offensive system that was basically a "start over" and it's lack of success to see that.

I've been a huge critic of the o-line since last year, but I don't think they should be gutted.

They should be taught how to executed the fundamentals again. We should draft nothing but 0-linemen and hopefully some of the draftiees can challenge the big headed over hyped underperforming members of our o-line for their jobs.

No single unit on our team is more important for our future success. Correct this problem or we will suffer again next year.

The O line is fine. Time is needed to adjust to the new scheme, and the injury to CP doesn't help. Jansen and Rabach came into the season beat up. I think several members of our O line will lose a little weight in the offseason to help with the lateral run blocking, and be better than ever.

Archived