Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Faith with # 22

merci

I agree that the dline isnt doing squat and makes it tough for the dbacks on this team. But when you see McNabb throwing and throwing and throwing for first downs right in front of u that arent on designed plays it was an adjustment at the line cause they know he is tip toeing around and not ballin like he should be.

and how about all the dropped interceptions those arent the dlines fault those go to brick hands himself. believe me i dont like saying this cause i am actually a fan of his but he has to pick it up when he has a chance. Yes the dline needs to pick it up as does Rogers with his 25 yard cushion :laugh:

I agree he could have had some picks...but Taylor could have around 5 right now as well if he didn't go for the big hit and just jumped infront of the reciever...but i do believe if the dline was playing at a better pace and putting pressure on the qb then they would not have all the time in the world to make these passes and it would be a much better defensive game for us...the cushion is not rogers' call....blame that one on GW b/c wright, jimoh, springs, and all the cover guys do the same

There hasnt been a CB in the League that has covered Steve Smith in the last 2 years. Anyone remember the playoff game against the Bears? The Bears D is not to shabby either.

I am getting tired of Carlos wanting to celebrate after every play. Against the Bucs, where he pass interfered but got away with it, He ran off celebrating, and didnt even know the ball was caught. When the Viks player dropped a bomb, went thru his hands, he celebrated like he made a play, when in reality he got burnt.

I am getting tired of pre madonna's on this team.

I agree he could have had some picks...but Taylor could have around 5 right now as well if he didn't go for the big hit and just jumped infront of the reciever...but i do believe if the dline was playing at a better pace and putting pressure on the qb then they would not have all the time in the world to make these passes and it would be a much better defensive game for us...the cushion is not rogers' call....blame that one on GW b/c wright, jimoh, springs, and all the cover guys do the same

i believe this thread is about #22 not #21. All the tackles that taylor makes that shouldnt even get to his level is crazy. as for Rogers stick with the topic that is in this thread i personally have lost faith in #22 do i think he is capable of turning it around yes but he has to forget what has happend stop playing scared and play every down like it is his last

Carlos needs to be taken to the whipping post until he gets his mind right.Hes in his third year and his fundamentals have dissappeared.He is not physical anymore,he gets burned evry game .Id trade his ass .Watch the Tampa game.He played scared.What a waste.Throw him in the wagon with AA and Booonell.

Carlos needs to be taken to the whipping post until he gets his mind right.Hes in his third year and his fundamentals have dissappeared.He is not physical anymore,he gets burned evry game .Id trade his ass .Watch the Tampa game.He played scared.What a waste.Throw him in the wagon with AA and Booonell.

that would be his 2nd year...and he is still physical and doesn't get burned every game. If he had underneath or over-the-top help then none of this would happen... If you get rid of CR then go ahead and get rid of the whole defense...why don't you watch the games and figure some stats before you start talking. (Carlos-->2 TD's Allowed....not bad sounding, He can still tackle pretty well, (not as many missed tackles as everybody else), THE CUSHION IS NOT HIS CALL

i believe this thread is about #22 not #21. All the tackles that taylor makes that shouldnt even get to his level is crazy. as for Rogers stick with the topic that is in this thread i personally have lost faith in #22 do i think he is capable of turning it around yes but he has to forget what has happend stop playing scared and play every down like it is his last

not going off topic...but you can say this about every dback they have...it starts with the dline missing tackles and forcing the lb's to play bad...which leads to blown coverage...if the secondary has to worry about stopping both the run and the pass then it's going to be hard...so if the dline would play better (and get pressure on the qb) then this would help our secondary stay one dimensional and focus solely on the pass instead of having to worry about the front line not doing anything. BUT yeah he, along with everybody else on the defense need to get it together...starting with the dline first

Archived