Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hail Mary ....One Last Try!!

Uno Boss

First of all I think we should draft well and trade down to get as many picks as we can....

But deep inside I really dont want to start over and wait years for them to develope into starters.....

So I truly would like for our F.O. to go on one last trade and or FA shopping spree

and get the Best 2 defensive studs that we can afford..

anyone of these combos would be good....

CB & MLB

CB & DE

CB & DT

I know everyone hates it but If he did it just one last time to plug these secondary wholes id be fine with it...because we now know that we have a Franchise QB for years to come....(Yes Im that Sold on Campbell...I was in pre-season but today stamped it)

I may be the only one but I honestly dont think AA was a bust I think he was a victim of Greg Williams's arrogant attitude. where he feels everbody is a starter and nobodies a star. he knew AA was a run stuffer and could not cover before he went and got him....but he didnt figure P. Prioleau being injured.

He also knew Andre Carter had not played DE in at least 2+ years before he asked for him. So you cant fault carter for having to take time and get used to playing DE again and be in a new sytem.

Carter has not been a real liability and he has gotten better over the year and hes still only 27..

Holdman and Rogers However can leave tonight if they wanted to..lol

I think with Prioleau Back to handle passing downs and some good draft picks we can get back or D swagger and catch up to where i hope the offense has progressed to after these last 6 games.

So please

Mr.Snyder you have my permission to

cut who ever you feel you have too to in order to help free up a buck or two

and pull out the Jet and the Bonus Money one last time and lets get a few young defensive studs and also hire a GM to draft and evaluate talent.:cheers::cheers::eaglesuck:gaintsuck:point2sky

We definetly need a DT that can start immediately. Whether thatz through draft of free agency, we need to address that. We're not getting ANY pressure up the middle. Griffin needs help up there. It all starts on the line. We need a beast up there. I like the rookie back up DTs we got, but need a Warren Sapp in his prime caliber DT.

We definetly need a DT that can start immediately. Whether thatz through draft of free agency, we need to address that. We're not getting ANY pressure up the middle. Griffin needs help up there. It all starts on the line. We need a beast up there. I like the rookie back up DTs we got, but need a Warren Sapp in his prime caliber DT.

the thing is, we don't even need a high profile DT for this team. We can get some lower priced guy, like whoever got Grady Jackson and Sam Adams this past offseason. Shoot, welcome Big Daddy back for all I care. We just need some pure run stuffers on the intereior of that line, what we have now are pass rusher sized guys who have to stay in on running downs. Montgomery may become a better run stuffer, but I think Golston is a better pass rusher type, and Corny, though great in run blocking, is still a better pass rusher DT in my opinion. We just need to get some 350 lb sumo wrestler sized guy on the interior.

Lets coax Gilbert Brown out of retirement :laugh:

The main problem we have on D is the LBs. Holdman is a disgrace and Marshall is a shell of his former self. I blame GW because he thinks his system is good enough to plug any player in there and produce. WRONG. This type of thinking got us in trouble the minute we thought Pierce is just another MLB.

Here is a guy that not only was a solid player but because of his work ethic, his increadible desire to study film for hours, and his leadership ability on the field would have been IMO a very solid MLB for us. He proved it in 04. What did we do however? We let him go to the Giants. GWs fault. period.

This team is so far away from being good it is ridiculous to talk about even needing one player. They need help at every level of their D. line, LB, and secondary. By the time they get that fixed (at least 2 years) the OL will need to be revamped. If they get a real GM in here this offseason who is actually good, we might be good in 4 years.

the thing is, we don't even need a high profile DT for this team. We can get some lower priced guy, like whoever got Grady Jackson and Sam Adams this past offseason. Shoot, welcome Big Daddy back for all I care. We just need some pure run stuffers on the intereior of that line, what we have now are pass rusher sized guys who have to stay in on running downs. Montgomery may become a better run stuffer, but I think Golston is a better pass rusher type, and Corny, though great in run blocking, is still a better pass rusher DT in my opinion. We just need to get some 350 lb sumo wrestler sized guy on the interior.

Lets coax Gilbert Brown out of retirement :laugh:

I absoutely agree. I was saying it all game yesterday that we need someone that can stuff up the middle if not Lemar gets exposed because he can not take on blocks that well. We also really really need someone that can get to the Qb on a consistent basis. If not our corners just can't cover.

Archived