Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Thread

TK

He should have been put Campbell in while Portis and Moss was healthty. Yet he puts Campbell in at the last miniute instead of making the change 3or 4 weeks ago. Theres no doubt in my mind we would have a better record if this move was made about 4 weeks ago. Way to go Gibbs on wasting another season just like you did in 04. Campbell was great and the defense sucks!

Campbell doesn't play defense bud. Therefore he can't magically make our defense good. Just like Mark didn't magically make our defense bad. If there is anything I learned from today's games is our problems for our losses were because of our inconsistant DEFENSIVE & PLAYCALLING all year that has caused us, NOT the quarterback position.

Williams should be fired. But, what do you expect. This team constantly puts losers like Griffin, Carter, and Wynn on the D-line and we get the ball shoved down our throats. Worst defensive line in football. No secondary. They let Champ and Smoot go and replaced them with Carlos "burn my ass on every play" Rogers. ST and SPrings are the only secondary guys worth a crap.

Don't get me started on linebackers. Let Arrington go and Trotter and replace them with idiots like Holdman and Marshall? Gee, I wonder why we suck balls.

Archived