Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

News-Press(AP):Bucs know Skins QB

SWFLSkins

That was an interesting read and I forgot about the Doug Williams connectiion. I thought this line sounded funny:

Gruden said he will not sympathize with Gibbs for starting an inexperienced player at the game’s most critical position.

Why on earth would any coach sympathize with another, it is the NFL for goodness sake. On top of that Gruden is on his third QB of the year!:whoknows:

Wow, a lot of connections and familiar faces here. Cadillac, Campbell and Cushion Rogers former teammates. Doug Williams and his former Super Bowl coach, Oline coach and former teammate Byner. I remember Campbell mentioning Doug Williams when asked about his choice of #17. Did Ray Brown play with Doug too?

After the thriller in the reg season and then the playoff game in Tampa last year, I think everyone expected this game to be an important one. Who would've thought that both teams would suck and that the QB's would be Campbell vs. Gradkowski?

Who would've thought that both teams would suck and that the QB's would be Campbell vs. Gradkowski?

Thanks SWFLSkins, good read.

Thanks, and yes who would have thunk it. I thought some of the comments from Gibbs were really interesting, We have alot invested and that Campbell has done everything we have asked him to do.

Archived