Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Sorry about giving bad information TK. Glad they are fake.

It's not you, it's that Jamie Oaks guy from 24/7 that's all over Facebook. Dudes a hack. All he does is rewrite stories based on actual reporters stories. And this time he based this mess off of a blatantly photoshopped picture put out as a joke. Dude got his ass trolled inside out.

It's not you, it's that Jamie Oaks guy from 24/7 that's all over Facebook. Dudes a hack. All he does is rewrite stories based on actual reporters stories. And this time he based this mess off of a blatantly photoshopped picture put out as a joke. Dude got his ass trolled inside out.

So do we have a color rush jersey or not? Based on that sheet that was listed, it says black for Redskins according to the tweet.

So do we have a color rush jersey or not? Based on that sheet that was listed, it says black for Redskins according to the tweet.

I don't have a source readily available, but I've read on more than one occasion that all NFL teams will have a color rush uniform.  I just don't know what color ours will be.  I couldn't imagine Snyder being cool with the other 31 teams getting another merchandising opportunity, while his team gets none.

If it were up to me, I'd go with the all gold uni, which would still look ****ty, but better than black or burgundy.

• Like 2

I don't have a source readily available, but I've read on more than one occasion that all NFL teams will have a color rush uniform.  I just don't know what color ours will be.  I couldn't imagine Snyder being cool with the other 31 teams getting another merchandising opportunity, while his team gets none.

If it were up to me, I'd go with the all gold uni, which would still look ****ty, but better than black or burgundy.

I don't mine a black jersey, it just better be done right. That link was not the right way.

I think all gold would be best, because I want no parts of all burgundy, but other teams have, and are doing all gold/yellow.

If we do black jerseys, I want them to be unique. Sort of a more extreme version of Florida State's blacks.

Florida-State-Unconquered-3.png

Edited by MLSKINS

That's what I thought when I first saw it too. But then I saw this on the page...

NFL Leaks

‏@NFL_Leaks

Page 2 of color rush leak; TEN: Red, WSH: Black

Yet no actual page showing it. Do you honestly believe Bruce Allen would go for a black uni?
  • Like 1

The Cincy color rush jersey might be the toughest thing to look at since the old Bronco or Eagle throwbacks.

Look at the Ravens one. Then again, it will probably look a lot like the Terps UA football unis so they are probably used to it

Yet no actual page showing it. Do you honestly believe Bruce Allen would go for a black uni?

Are you saying that we don't have one at all or that we do but it's not black

• Like 1

Tenessee had one last year and it was all blue as I recall.  But last year black was also rumored for us.

Frankly I like the idea of color rush, but I didn't like the uniformity.  Most teams go with a color and white or reversed when doing unis so just mixing up two colors would be just as unique as the all one color look and probably blend better