Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I'll gladly take that over the gold pants. At this points, white over gold is burning my eyes. If the Steelers wear those awful throwbacks against us while we're wearing the gold pants, I might have a seizure.

LOL all that yellow can be confusing. I hope we wear our throwbacks or our burgundy jerseys.

Guest Spearfeather
I wonder if we'll wear burgundy pants this week since the Steelers have yellow pants.

Not likely, and we've worn our gold pants against New Orleans and SanFrancisco, whose current pants are very close to these that the Steelers will be wearing:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIBI4-sJDWIZdJ1iwjka2_E7bSSsW_uty5RlCs0Sgb0V71xeVw

Edited by Spearfeather

I'm sure I am not in the majority with this, but I would personally love to see us pull out the white on whites and start our playoff run. They seemed unpopular to some, but some of the best memories of the Skins I have were in those jerseys.

Edited by cweed15

I'm sure I am not in the majority with this, but I would personally love to see us pull out the white on whites and start our playoff run. They seemed unpopular to some, but some of the best memories of the Skins I have were in those jerseys.

I never understood the hate for the white on white. I liked them and wouldn't mind seeing them again at all.

I understand tradition and our colors but I am a big fan of the white on white.

That was a Vinny era uniform. That team no longer exists with the exception of Moss, Cooley and Alexander. I never cared for them as they look like practice uniforms.

I never understood the hate for the white on white. I liked them and wouldn't mind seeing them again at all.

I never cared for them as they look like practice uniforms. Burgundy and Gold are our primary colors. I want to see us represent those colors on the uniform somewhere as the primary color.

---------- Post added October-25th-2012 at 08:41 AM ----------

[

GOLD.

ON.

GOLD.

/thread

Steelers are wearing yellow on yellow essentially from what the photo shows, so that would be a no go, not to mention we don't even have a gold jersey.

The white on whites isn't a Vinny jersey. Those are Gibbs II jerseys. I bet our defense would benefit from white on white. For some reason we hit harder when we wore those jerseys :ols:

You're right, but still not a very good time to remember, save a few games.

But he did that "/thread" thingy.

Oh. My bad. I should have known.:pfft::ols:

The white on whites isn't a Vinny jersey. Those are Gibbs II jerseys. I bet our defense would benefit from white on white. For some reason we hit harder when we wore those jerseys :ols:

Actually that ensemble got its beginnings with Spurrier, thus the reason why I cringe when I see them. May as well bring back Trung Candidate and Lavernuous Coles. :puke: