Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Dang, you're right. I got the 05 run mixed up with 07.

---------- Post added August-8th-2012 at 11:55 AM ----------

:ols: look at our ages and us reminiscing about the 2005 season. It is a crying shame that that was our proudest moment of being Redskins fans. With that being said, we were tearing stuff up on defense.

---------- Post added August-8th-2012 at 11:57 AM ----------

It should be:

Burg on Gold 6

Burg on White 1

White on Burg 1 (Preferably against Dallas)

Away

Burg on Gold 1 (Dallas)

White on Gold 4

White on White 3

Wow we're all 24! Lol!! Probably all these old heads that seen better days are like 05? What 05 season? Lol

Guest Spearfeather
They wore that combo against the Bills the last time we played there. I wonder if there's a reason.

When was that?

Edit: : October of last year. Correct, in Toronto. The only time last season that we wore white with gold, I believe.

Edited by Spearfeather

:ols: look at our ages and us reminiscing about the 2005 season. It is a crying shame that that was our proudest moment of being Redskins fans. With that being said, we were tearing stuff up on defense.

It's sad, but for those of us in our early 20s and younger, we literally have nothing else to cling to. I mean, really, everything of relevance this past decade that wasn't embarassing, comes entirely from 2005, and a little from 2007.

];9081234']It's sad' date=' but for those of us in our early 20s and younger, we literally have nothing else to cling to. I mean, really, everything of relevance this past decade that wasn't embarassing, comes entirely from 2005, and a little from 2007.[/quote']

I remember bits and pieces of '99 but 2005 was one of the best times of my life. 2007 was bittersweet. Hopefully, 2012 and beyond are even better

Ugh.. They've got the Ronald McDonald uniforms on tonight. I really hope they don't wear these a lot during the regular season. And what's with the stripe around the neck? It looks like a shirt collar at a quick glance.

I really hate comments like this. This is our teams colors man! If you don't like it, go root for the Blue and Silver cowturds.

White on Gold is probably my favorite combo of the modern era, I love it.

Hate the horse shoe collar. That just looks plain stupid.

I love the white on gold for road games. I also like the burgundy on gold for home games. I suppose you need a second pant color (even though teams like the Packers and Steelers don't) so I would prefer burgundy over white. If we went exclusively with gold pants regardless of jersey color, I would love it.

I agree. I'd rather have burgundy pants than white, but overall, but gold is the best option. I love them, and the white jersey / gold pants combo is awesome. Call me crazy, but I think it's better than the white jersey / burgundy pants combo, and it's definitely better than all white.