Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

No marshmellow uni's. Keep it Burgundy and Gold. I like the gold pants with the burg jersey from the 70's. Less change is better unless it's retro.

I suppose this is a matter of semantics, but why does everyone always refer to those 1970s pants as gold, when they're clearly yellow?

People, New Orleans wears gold. Those pants we used to wear, they're some form of mustard yellow.

portis-mod-msgboard.jpg

For the record I cant take credit for this picture, I found it within another thread on ES.

This look is ideal to me for the home jersey. I would like to start a new era of Redskins football with the Burgandy jerseys at home.

For the road, simply burgandy pants with white tops.

No change to the helmet from this picture. Classic. I love the gray facemask.

I love traditional looks, and I think this uniform idea seemlessly blends the color combinations and logos of Redskins history into an awesome looking uniform.

75th unis are god awful ugly. Worst unis in skin history, it's that bad.

Completely false. Those Lombardi throwback helmets are SWEET!

The skins should wear yellow pants and burgandy jersyes at home, period.

As for the helmet, don't care - yellow Lombardi, or current design is fine by me.

:puke:

Stop your doodling.

I really didn't like the 94 throwback jerseys. I thought that they were pretty ugly. I liked the 70th anniversary jerseys though. They were awesome. I wished that they would have worn those once this year. I still don't like the fact that they hyped these 75th anniversary jerseys and only wore them once. Every other team wore their jersys, no matter how horrible they played in them or looked, wore them twice. We only wore them once. They aren't going to wear an alternate jersey again for a long time. I don't think wearing the alternate jersey more than once was too much to ask.

I really didn't like the 94 throwback jerseys. I thought that they were pretty ugly. I liked the 70th anniversary jerseys though. They were awesome. I wished that they would have worn those once this year. I still don't like the fact that they hyped these 75th anniversary jerseys and only wore them once. Every other team wore their jersys, no matter how horrible they played in them or looked, wore them twice. We only wore them once. They aren't going to wear an alternate jersey again for a long time. I don't think wearing the alternate jersey more than once was too much to ask.

Heck yea. The 70ths were bad***. I wish we could just make them our permanent.

If youre referring to my 94 uniform, thats how they looked... I provided a link a few spots up to a real pic. I always loved them. Hey, thats what makes us all different, right?

i dont think that link works, at least not for me.

Can you just post it please?

• 2 weeks later...

With all this HC nonsense driving us all crazy, I thing we should take a breather and discuss something I don't hear a lot. Where are our Burgundy jerseys? I may have miscounted but in the 2007 football season I think we wore our whites in 16 games, 15 regular season and 1 post season, and our burgundies just once.

When I was growing up teams wore their whites at home and their darks on the road now that the NFL lets the home team decide, we only get to wear our Burgundies when we go to Dallas. I think this stinks! I am behind whatever HC candidate that wants to wear the Burgundy jerseys at home. the whites don't seem to be doing the trick, and if any of them want to put gold pants along with those burgundy jerseys, that would make them a real genius.

Maybe I'm just crazy, what do you guys think?