• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Bill Callahan era began here at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami. For the first quarter it was really,really bad football being played by both teams. 
      The Redskins were determined to establish the Run game. The First Quarter all they established was that they still couldn’t run. Or pass. Or do much of anything. 

It wasn’t until the 2nd Quarter that Peterson was able to start ripping the worst Run D in the League for chunks of 18 & 24 yards. The Skins managed to score a TD with a 25 yard pass to Scary Terry McLaurin. 

The Dolphins would open the Second Half only managing five plays before the Redskins would get the ball punted back to them. They would run a balanced run/pass attack of six plays for 70 yards in 1:25 ending in McLaurin’s second touchdown of the day. The Defense would then get a turnover allowing the Offense to get to Field Goal range and add another 3 points to make the score 17-3. 

To open the Fourth Quarter, Hopkins would miss a 55 yard Field Goal, leaving the score at 17-3.  After being sacked five times, the Dolphins would pull their own switcharoo at QB and go to Ryan “Neckbeard” Fitzpatrick which resulted in a touchdown drive for them, making it 17-10. They went for & recovered the Onside Kick. They also managed to not score any points after that. The Dolphins would find theirselves with ball at the 2:00 Warning. Fitzpatrick would take them on a 9 play 75 yard touchdown drive with six seconds remaining on the clock. Miami went for the win with the 2 Point Conversion and failed. The Redskins would recover the onside kick by Miami and Keenum took a knee to get the Redskins their first win of the season. 
RSkinsFan

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

If we keep the current unis, how about thinner stripes on the pants? The wide stripes are so 80's. Gold-white-gold on the burgundy, and burgundy-gold-burgundy on the whites.

I for one would prefer anything 80's related to the redskins. Including the 2 trophies.

Not a major change, but we made the pants shinier last year. Didn't work for us though :)
How do you guys even notice things like that? I guess I need a stylist.

call me old school (or anything you would like), but i like the big R...i even like the mustard yellow pants...change can be good, even from an old mans perspective!

Anything is better than the white on white goodhumorskins uniforms.

Here here!

I would suggest burgundy on burgundy with black helmets with the face on the side. I think that would be pretty wicked.

some of you are talking with " fork tongue" you talk about tradition, but you want to keep the uniforms as they are?? burgundy and gold are the traditional colors of the Washington Redskins!!!!! the helmet is ok. I like the spear and the Redskins Chief logo. I don't care for the white pants.

BURGUNDY AND GOLD.

Gold needs needs to be gold, not yellow, and burgundy needs to be burgundy, not red. The Indian needs to stay, and the general color scheme needs to stay the same.

However, white on white at home? NO. Also, is there any way we could fit the spear onto the jersey somehow?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3221010&postcount=147

BAM!!

For some reason I cant get the picture in the thread but this should be the new look.

(anyone who can get the picture uploaded in the thread, please...)

that is fwooking sick

that would look so good but what about the away

do we go burgundy pants and white tops like we have now.... just change the stripes or do we dare try a gold jersey instead of white

I bet if they change they will make the Indian dude look all pissed off or something.

Sort of like Seattle did with their little wimpy bird.

seattle_seahawks.jpg

I bet if they change they will make the Indian dude look all pissed off or something.

Sort of like Seattle did with their little wimpy bird.

seattle_seahawks.jpg

Or the Cardinals. Worked great for them. :laugh:

cardinals.gif

I think we should be able to wear any uni as they see fit.... Mix it up a bit.... but keep the current uni as the main get up.....

I would give him a small tear, like a prison tat, with a teeny 21 inside it.

I'd like a blue star with an arrow through it. And on the other side of the helmet have a picture of TO crying.

Seriously, i like the unis the way they are.

I just wish we would add gold pants to the existing uniforms!
Yes, I also like the yellow helmet. Maybe w/ the face emblem though. Gotta go retro, like the Gmen and J-E-T-S. but w/ a twist