Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

the spurrier era was the 70th anniversary look..white on white was 2005.

All they make me think of is Brunell..not sure i'm down....

No. 70th Anny was '02 (Spurrier Year 1). They first broke out the white on whites in the '03 (Spurrier year 2) opener and wore them until we lost to the Giants in week 3. Then they broke them out again in '05 and it coincided with the 6 game win streak. Then they wore them to start the year last year but dropped it in midseason. On the tickets last year all of the players were in white on whites.

For the record, I like the white on whites. Burgundy on burgundy however would be hideous, see: Seminoles, Florida State.

I don't mind the white-on-white, especially now because of their symbolic value. Still, I like all of our unis and wouldn't mind any of them

And a definate NO on the burgundy on burgundy unis. We'd either look like the Cardinals or a college team, and I'm not jumping all over either.

I don't mind the white-on-white, especially now because of their symbolic value. Still, I like all of our unis and wouldn't mind any of them

And a definate NO on the burgundy on burgundy unis. We'd either look like the Cardinals or a college team, and I'm not jumping all over either.

What symbolic value?

• 2 weeks later...

In the past we wore and all white uniform that set us on a long winning streak that helped us into the playoffs. I believe that we need a spark right now. What does everyone think if the Redskins wore their Burgundy jersies and pants for their home games to 1) Honor Sean Taylor, and 2) Spark them into the playoffs? I think htey would look awesome!:point2sky