RSkinsFan

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

Hey, since it's in Dallas we are most likey going to be wearing the Burgundy tops. Remember the last time we wore those? We beat an East Rival in their house (@Eagles Week 2). Maybe it already is good karma. :D

How bout we ditch the karma BS and start calling some play and taking shots to win a game instead of relying on jerseys.

speaking of uniforms, its a good thing Brandon Lloyd is wearing a Redskin uniform and T.O is wearing a Cowboy one.

We really dodged a bullet by going with the good character guy.

Hey, since it's in Dallas we are most likey going to be wearing the Burgundy tops. Remember the last time we wore those? We beat an East Rival in their house (@Eagles Week 2). Maybe it already is good karma. :D

When your fans start talking about karma and uniforms, you know your team sucks.

I agree, Skinsbosoxheels!! All-Burgundy for the Dallas game this Sunday, with maybe a third game sock as a bonus, gold on the top half, white on the bottom, sort of a burgundy and gold version of VA Tech.

how about instead of changing up the uniforms we change up the coaching staff. See if we cant get Cower in here to facilitate a closer roll and save this season.

I still think that the Burgundy tops are the jerseys of Doom, but I do think that it is time to bring back the all whites for another plaoff run

I Challenge the Art's...TK's...Blondies...Tarhogs...The Big Suits of this board...to get this information to the front office of the Redskins...Redskin Nation needs a lift...some luck...we want ALL BURGUNDY next week...some new karma...make it happen...see how many posts we can drum up!!!

to cover up the blood from the beating we're gonna get? no thanks.

This game is going to be so ugly, its not going to matter what we are wearing.

Glad to know you wont be watching

after yesterday we should wear the breast cancer pink jerseys

Oh the humanity. I only found the onesies and I don't think they'll fit.

Maybe the cheerleaders could try them on first.

p3736329reg.jpg

Unless TK and Blondie can heal Sean Taylor, Carlos Rogers, Marcus Washington, Santana Moss, Fred Smoot, Jon Jansen, Randy Thomas, and James Thrash....all burgundy won't matter.

I Challenge the Art's...TK's...Blondies...Tarhogs...The Big Suits of this board...to get this information to the front office of the Redskins...Redskin Nation needs a lift...some luck...we want ALL BURGUNDY next week...some new karma...make it happen...see how many posts we can drum up!!!

We want burgundy? You mean YOU want All Burgundy. I don't really like the idea of looking retarded.