Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

The uniforms looked really nice. They would look even better IMO if the jerseys were mostly burgundy rather than white (It was a little bright out there for yellow and white). Maybe they can wear burgundy at away games, or is this whole throwback thing only allowed for home games?

they reminded me of ronald mcdonald for some reason

All I can say is I'm NOT Lovin it and we deserved a break today, but didn't get it. There must have been special sauce on the ball because our two all beef patties couldn't find the endzone enough.

I think you'll see them at least once more, if only to show the 75th anniv burgundy jerseys too. They've got a warehouse of these sitting in boxes that they need to move!

If it were up to Gibbs on this, he'd probably not use them again (superstitious suspicions I'd guess). However, when it comes to the sound of the cash register I suspect that's one area of the team Snyder answers to no one else--Gibbs included.

White on Yellow looks hideous....Go Burgundy on Yellow!!!

There was nothing hideous about those uniforms. HIDEOUS were the ones the Eagles were sportin' today. Yeah, I know they crushed the Lions. But those things were probably the ugliest throwbacks I've ever seen.

There was nothing hideous about those uniforms. HIDEOUS were the ones the Eagles were sportin' today. Yeah, I know they crushed the Lions. But those things were probably the ugliest throwbacks I've ever seen.

Eagles unis are hideous--agreed. But do you remember these Bears throwbacks from about 5-7 years ago (estimate)?

ChicagoBearsOLD.GIF

If anyone cares, Keith Olbermann was just on the SNF halftime show, and liked the Redskins throwbacks. Compared to those ugly things the Eagles were wearing.......it's another league. I, for one, wouldn't wear one, and I hope that Reebok isn't selling those.

Any uniform is better than what the Eagles wore today. Good lord.