RSkinsFan

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

I've grown up on the chief logo, but I gotta say the golden helmet with the R is sexy. I would like the Skins to have a nice white version of their helmets like the new chargers unis, but maybe that's in the works for the future.

I prefer the current helmet, the year we adopted it we went to the super bowl. I do like the arrowhead helmet and the really old school one we are going to wear today too though.

I think the feather mohawk is terrible in aesthetics and design. And the 70-71 helmets are just Lombardi's cheap attempt to turn us into the Packers.

The modern helmets are superior to all.

NFL_Redskins_OLD1.gif

there you go....

everytime I saw this helmet it reminded me of cooked lobster tail. I like the chief helmet

I don't mind wearing retros as long as they look good. Our 70th anny's were good and I think these will look sharp. But ultimatley I like our tried and true

I like them better than the normal white on burgunday. My favorite is Burgundy on white, then these. I hope we wear them again. Superstition can kiss my ass.

We'll wear them in the first half but change at halftime

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Just learning from our mistakes.

I love the Skins, but those are the ugliest uniforms. I take that back the Eagles throwbacks were uglier, but our yellows need to go away.

I love the Skins, but those are the ugliest uniforms. I take that back the Eagles throwbacks were uglier, but our yellows need to go away.

Two words: God. Awful.

The uniforms looked fine but that was not the problem. It was the playcalling. I thought they looked good in these uniforms but for the supersititous, they shouldn't wear them again.