RSkinsFan

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

Every 5 years we gotta market an anniversary? I remember our 50th season back in 1986!

Yea i have the patch framed on my wall (quick webcam pic)

We wore something like those feather helmutts one year, i cant remember which exactly right now (dang crs) but it didnt have the feather on it, it was just all brgandy, for a few games anyway,*whispers> * Norv was the coach

Seriously I loathe the one from 60-64 with the feather down the top. I hate everything about it :)

My favorite of course is the standard one with the chief logo followed by the yellow "R" helmet.

Seriously I loathe the one from 60-64 with the feather down the top. I hate everything about it :)

My favorite of course is the standard one with the chief logo followed by the yellow "R" helmet.

agreed

I always wondered why they did that 81-82 helmet and then converted it back to the old way. They should bring that one back for a season.

They'll be wearing that one tomorrow correct? Ive always liked the 65-69 helmet .

i love the gold helmet with "R" logo but think would be neat to see them merg that helmet with the feathered strip helmet with the gold helmet would be a great future helmet to boast for the specal ocasion new look thing