Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I reconsidered. The gold helmets don't look too bad. It will be a good change. I still like the spears helmet, but that was already used as a throwback. Check out the helmet the Eagles will be wearing Sept 23rd. I kinda like that helmet as a change in pace.

Thanks for posting the site. It was kinda neat checking out the past NFL helmets.

Have a link for what helmet they are wearing monday?

Are the Iggles wearing Green or white? Sometimes they go with white to make us wear our Burgundy, but that only works on Dallass with their Blue. I remember in the 70's and 80's Dallass absolutely HATED wearing their blue tops. Drove them crazy. I'm glad when we switched to our current uniform, we started wearing white at home.

has anyone found the landry 75th anniversary jersey?

I found an authentic and paid 75 bucks total for it. Greatest purchase of the last few years for me. The Landry name and number looks sick on a throwback style jersey cuz he plays hard-nosed tackle defense.

And b4 anyone gives me any ****, it's as authentic as I've ever seen so fall back with the "it's not a REAL authentic" bs. It looks official. I know jerseys very well,my team very well, and pay close attention to detail and it exceeds what I could have hoped for. If someone could make a counterfeit look that sick they should not be scoffed at, but rather get a big pat on the back! Can't wait to wear it tomorrow for school and next Sun. against the Giants. Hail ****es