Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Well, mostly true. They did wear burgundy in 02 with the throwbacks.

They wore the regular burgundy a few times at home in '01 and maybe '02-'03, but never since. From what I hear, DS likes the burgundy so he started having us wear it more but Gibbs prefers the white.

A while back someone tossed up a photoshop of Clinton Portis wearing the new 75th anniversary uni. I want to forward it on to some fellow skin fans, but can't find the image on any of the old threads.

If you have it, can you post it on this thread?

:dallasuck

Wait are you talking about this:

portis_rhelmet.jpg

Thanks...that is exactly what I was talking about. I have butterflies right now. Don't think I will sleep Saturday night.

It is my wedding anniversary on Saturday and the wife wanted to get a hotel somewhere....but being on the west coast their was NO FREAKING WAY I was going to risk missing a 10am kickoff Sunday morning. She gets dinner and a movie.

Thanks...that is exactly what I was talking about. I have butterflies right now. Don't think I will sleep Saturday night.

It is my wedding anniversary on Saturday and the wife wanted to get a hotel somewhere....but being on the west coast their was NO FREAKING WAY I was going to risk missing a 10am kickoff Sunday morning. She gets dinner and a movie.

LOL!!!

We might not be wearing this uniform against the Dolphins. In one of the media packets released by the Redskins it says that this will be worn during 1 home game that has yet to be decided.

i say dec30 against the cowpukes. not only the biggest home game we have, but may even confuse the pukes when they take the field. by the time theyre done scratchin their heads, we'll already be up by 14.