RSkinsFan

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

Ok, I know this topic has been beaten to a bloody pulp. But we have never been provided with facts. So here goes:

What uniform are the Skins wearing this weekend? Has there been an official statement on this? I searched (both internally and externally), and could only find fan opinions.

Please, no conjecture, or rantings, or stating how sweet they look. I would like to know so I can plan accordingly. If they wear the throwbacks, I will wear my Pat Fischer jersey. If not, I will be wearing a custom Gouveia.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure they're rolling out the 75th anniversary jerseys. I thought that was the idea?

Go throwback! I would imagine opening day would be as good as any and the cloak and dagger stuff makes it seem more likely. The Redskins only have 2 prime time games and one is away so my guess would be this Sunday, the Thursday Nighter against the Bears and maybe the season closer against the Pukes.

I think a team can only wear alternates three times a year, I think.

If you read the media packet they do say we will be wearing the throw backs for one home game but they did not say which game. It could be a surprise on Sunday and they wear them but as of right now we have no idea...

I'd be shocked if they were wearing anything other than the traditional white jerseys/burgandy pants.

We would have heard/read some official statement by now.

Plus, wouldnt they practice with them at some point...? We'd have heard about it by now.

I hear the Dolphins are going old school too.

Their "throwbacks" look almost identical to their current uniforms, only now they sometimes wear the green pants.

Since this is the beginning of September and the weather fro Sunday being mostly sunny with highs in the upper 80s, id expect the Skins to wear white jerseys and make the fins sweat in dark teal.

Well, mostly true. They did wear burgundy in 02 with the throwbacks.

Yes but...at the beginning of the season you have to specify the color of your home jersey. The pants you can change, but the jersey is the same. At least that is what I have been told.

Their "throwbacks" look almost identical to their current uniforms, only now they sometimes wear the green pants.
Green pants?

Well, mostly true. They did wear burgundy in 02 with the throwbacks.
Yeah, but that was for the 70th Anni, and we had Spurrier.:doh: Let's just try to forget all that.:D

I'd be shocked if they were wearing anything other than the traditional white jerseys/burgandy pants.

We would have heard/read some official statement by now.

Plus, wouldnt they practice with them at some point...? We'd have heard about it by now.

Practice with a jersey? For what reason? haha...sorry...that didnt really make sense to me? :whoknows:

We will all be wearing the sweet stentch of VICTORY!

Wooo Hoo, yeah, yah, WOoo Hoooo......

Man that felt good.

See you Sunday