Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I am not for sure, but I will bet they will. They have been selling those helmets and logos at the redskins stores like crazy. I thought even on this board someone posted that they will be doing it. So I guess just use the search function and you will be able to find out what the deal is.

Are they going to wear the yellow throwback helmets this year? I've heard rumors that they will break them out on Sept. 9 against Miami.

Can anyone confirm this?

At the draft day party they had the yellow throwback helmets on display in the locker room. I don't know if that is a sign of anything to come.

I don't particularly care what they wear, but it would be kind of neat to see. I am a young guy and never really got to watch the team playing in their old-school R-with-a-feather helmets. If they do break out those helmets, then I could die a happy man, for then I would have seen everything!

The helmets would be allright for one game, but the whole season. I don't know

I agree. It's cool to see them again just for a change of pace but I didn't the like the unis when they had them the first time around. I would much rather see them go back to the spear if they are going to permanently change them.

'Just better not see a return of the White-on-White, "Hail to the Washington Orderlies: Handing Out Meds and Emptying Bedpans" unis! Anything is better than THAT monstrosity.

The Yellow R helmets bring back some great, Pre-Gibbs era memories (George Allen). One game would be enough however.

I hope we use that helmet, I think it looks really cool, but we need a whole uniform overhaul, period! Something with maybe the 'Skins logo on the jersey shoulder shelf just above the numbers, something, anything! I love the logo and the way it looks on the helmet, but do something with the jersey and pants.