Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I think I may be in the minority posting in this thread but I prefer our current uniforms, especially our current helmet. I did like out 70th anniversy unis as I thought they looked pretty cool.

What I do like is how we are going to showcase this retro-uni against the fish, with hopefully with the same results as Superbowl XVII vice VIII in "73.:logo:

I think I may be in the minority posting in this thread but I prefer our current uniforms, especially our current helmet. I did like out 70th anniversy unis as I thought they looked pretty cool.

What I do like is how we are going to showcase this retro-uni against the fish, with hopefully with the same results as Superbowl XVII vice VIII in "73.:logo:

You're not in the minority, because I'm the majority. Always.

:cheers:

So gold helmets, burgundy jerseys, gold pants?

Or gold helmets, white jerseys, gold pants?

Or gold helmets, white jerseys, burgundy pants?

I'm hoping its #2 or #3. Preferably #3. I like this idea a lot. Hopefully we play well in them.

When I was a little kid, I used to love Florida State becuase I thought they were our minor league team or somthing along those lines. Charlie Ward was one of my favorite players. I really don't care about them one way or the other now.

I did like the 70th anni uni's, especially the jerseys becuase they have the arrows on the sleeves. I think it'd be cool if we redesigned our regular jerseys with that as opposed to just stripes. Just a thought, probably will never happen...

I can feel ya, exactly what I would do too!!!! :notworthy