Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

any combination is fine with me, with the exception of white on white ... that was not a color that i associated with the Redskins.

Burgandy and Gold is my preference, but anything other than white on white please

Guest RideorDieChic

white on white? Yuck, is just not fashionable

The burg top and white pants is HOT and my favorite combination so far....

I have for the longest time wanted us to get a new jersey or something like the bears and dolphins have, I think it would be kinda cool to have all yellow jerseys with either white or burgundy colors, and of course it should be detailed to look good but how come we never get anything new? or exciting?

you have no idea how big of a can of worms you just opened. i foresee 8 posts telling you to use the search function, 5 fights over if we should use the all whites, and 9 fights about the anniversary jerseys.

personally, i like what we have and see no reason for a change.

noo, i dont mean we have to change our jerseys, just add another top color in all yellor , I didn't mean to start anything negative, it's just something I have always thought of and would love to see it. It just makes it mor eexciting even if they only wear it once a year. like when we get ready to beat the cowpoos.

what? am I not allowed to ask this question? I mean seriously. lol some of you people take the posts way too serious. I try adding a little relief in a form of a question I thought I wanted to know everyone's else thoughts, not negative posts. we are all family here anyways.

with orange and green tiger stripes. The jerseys we have now make me think of the Redskins, I kind of like um'.

how is an all yellow jesey with burgundy numbers and letters not remind you of redskins? We need to emphasize some of the other colors we have in our uniform. I mean it's better then you people wearing them black redskins jerseys:doh:

what? am I not allowed to ask this question? I mean seriously. lol some of you people take the posts way too serious. I try adding a little relief in a form of a question I thought I wanted to know everyone's else thoughts, not negative posts. we are all family here anyways.

Ask the question in the thread that already exists on the subject. That's why people are telling you to use the search function.

how is an all yellow jesey with burgundy numbers and letters not remind you of redskins? We need to emphasize some of the other colors we have in our uniform. I mean it's better then you people wearing them black redskins jerseys:doh:

You people??? I demand an apology for that statement..... :silly:

That's why I said blue, its completely different than what we have now, and tiger stripes are in right now