Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I still don't understand why we don't use the team font in some capacity for the numbers/ names. It would be a great way to update the uniforms in a drastic way but still hold onto tradition with the rest of the jerseys.

Unless . . . they put a spear on the side of the sleeves with the 70s stripe pattern subtly there...

• Like 1

On 9/24/2018 at 11:28 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I like these. Would still prefer a totsl

modernization redesign 

45A156B5-536C-4575-890A-9B0F782E64EA.png

Picture those jerseys with white pants and then our current helmet but in white instead of Burgundy, That would be sexy

s-l640.jpg.f203eab2ab2f96b54cfceb0caa5ba0f2.jpg

Edited by JoeJacobyHOForRIOT
Mental masturbation
  • Like 1

Those helmets are badass. Would love to have them in the rotation now or with a new uniform design. I love a white helmet, color jersey white pants look. They would look sweet with our all-whites too

On 9/25/2018 at 12:36 AM, Monk4thaHALL said:

@Momma There Goes That Man

I actually love Washington State's uniform. From the cut and trim, to the font and numbers, the color combos and the symmetry, it looks sharp. 

They use a type of gunmetal grey as their alternate 3rd color.  

I love them. They are simple and clean. The grey as their third color is a great idea and contrasts the red and white well. 

In general, college uniforms are so far and away better than NFL. 

FB_uni_reveal_frontpage.jpg?width=1024&h

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Let's face it, our uniforms will just be the standard we've always worn. They've never even tried to tweak the jersey's design. 

These burgundy on whites we've been wearing are slick. I like those best. The gold pants ran their course and they were absolutely terrible with the whites. That looked soft.

Maybe they'll get an update when we build a new stadium, lol

I like the gold jerseys a lot, but I understand the notion that Gold on Gold would be too much in-your-face.

However, I think Gold tops with our current white bottoms would look like a sweet alternate. Show some balls for a change, Snyder/Allen

I will admit I have 0 photoshop skills, so Madden is the only way I can show you what I mean, :806:

yellow3.JPG

yellow2.JPG

yellow1.JPG

Edited by Rogue Jedi

1 hour ago, Rogue Jedi said:

I like the gold jerseys a lot, but I understand the notion that Gold on Gold would be too much in-your-face.

However, I think Gold tops with our current white bottoms would look like a sweet alternate. Show some balls for a change, Snyder/Allen

I will admit I have 0 photoshop skills, so Madden is the only way I can show you what I mean, :806:

yellow3.JPG

yellow2.JPG

yellow1.JPG

This uniform with the the white Helmet would look great.

HTTR 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the Redskins will be wearing their burgundy jerseys tonight, against the Saints.

The team ( Saints ) announced that they will wear their white jerseys and black pants for the Week 5 game, a slight departure from their usual home game attire, when they traditionally wear black jerseys.

Edited by Spearfeather

I bet it is the white pants.  That is fine, don't mind the look too much. 

Now, what the Saints wore last week against the G-Men?  That is their best look.  The White jerseys with Gold Numbers and black outlining the numbers and the white pants, they looked good.  Their black pants suck, so glad they are wearing those tonight.

As far as our uniform overhaul, the white helmets look pretty cool and I never thought about that as an option, kudos for thinking outside the box.  The problem with our gold, is that it is still not gold to me, and when you pair the jerseys with yellow cleats, looks like San Diego Chicken uniforms a bit.  I still think we need to tweak modernize or go back and modernize an old look but just don't know what combo.

36 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Burgundy jerseys, gold pants for MNF i guess? Or white pants?

I wish we'd do gold pants for all uniforms. I know people love the white pants because Joe Gibbs always used them but they just look BLAH to me.

• Like 1

Just now, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

I didn't see speafeathers post, I dont recall watching many Saints games where they wear white at home, odd.

Probably not, but if it has been confirmed that the Redskins are wearing their burgundy jerseys, then the Saints must be wearing white.