RSkinsFan

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

Gotta say I MUCH prefer the Burgundy.

I wouldnt be too miffed if we wore the 70th anniversary gear again though, I mean this club has 70 years of history, we arent going to let one doofus spoil that for us surely.

I say we go with the berg. tops and white bottoms for home games. and White tops and berg. bottoms for away games.

That's what the ole ball coach and Marty did. Hated it. We wear white at home to make Dallass wear their Blue.

Gold tops would be the worst thing ever, we would be the joke of the NFL if we had gold tops.

You're right. Gold or Black is not our primary color. Any mention of this should be an automatic 30 day ban from the site. :silly:

Since the 2006 season is about to start, I'd like to propose a uniform change for next season.

Let's get rid of the 'white' uniform, and bring back the Burgandy & Gold.

Here are my proposals:

Home Games: Burgandy tops, with Gold Numbers/Names, Gold Pants with Burgandy stripes on each side of the pants seam. Helmet: Gold Helmet with Burgandy "R" surrounded by Burgandy circle of feathers, with Burgandy stripe down center of helmet - i.e.; "Lombardi Helmet."

Away Games: Gold Tops, with Burgandy Numbers/Names, Burgandy pants with Gold stripes on each side of pants seam. Helmet: Burgandy Helmet with Gold "R" surrounded by Gold circle of feathers, with Burgandy stripe down center of helmet.

Comments???

Dude, don't use all bold and haven't we heard this thread before?:doh:

As Long As We Still Rock The Black Spatz And Shoes Im Happy....

I Did Like The 7oth Year Jersesy Though....but Spurrier ****ed Those Up

A) In the NFL, I think its a rule that you have to wear at least one white uniform.

B) Burgandy jersey/Gold numbers = terrible. Gold with Burgandy, yes. But Burgandy with white numbers and gold outlines is where its at.

Am I the only one who thinks that the burgundy jerseys with white pants looks significantly more badass than the white jerseys with burgundy pants? Nobody's even really mentioned that combo as the best option.

I hate the all whites. Like the burgandy tops, burgundy or gold pants would be fine too. Keep the helmet like it is or go all the way back to the big feather.

I still say burg on burg for the alternate, white on white for away, and classics for home.[/quote]

Good idea! When you say classics for home, you do mean burg pants and white jerseys? If so, then I agree.:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :applause: :cheers: :point2sky

if it is hot outside u have to wear white[/quote]

It may be hot in Florida and Texas, but in D.C., that's not an issue.:2cents: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :helmet:

I hear you, but that spear on the helmet was cool, I'm telling you! Besides, this is the NEW generation. A generation where we have competency on the sidelines AND the front office. Give it try!

reminds me too much of Florida State Seminoles