Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I have to give Gizmo 3squire and HtownRocks111 credit for coming up with (or pointing us in the direction of others who came up with) uniform redesigns that allow for the team to wear gold pants that actually look good with the white jerseys as part of our road uniform combo.  It seems as if Bruce Allen is determined to make us wear gold pants as much as possible, even though our current road uni combo doesn't look nearly as nice as our current home uni combo.  But this idea can be accomplished, as the above efforts demonstrate.  (Or, for real world examples of said concept, look at the Southern Cal and Iowa State football programs.)  So kudos on the good work, gents.

Thanks Glenn X! Appreciate the feedback!

Gizmo could you show me the look of the Skins in Burgundy tops, White pants and Burgundy socks, I think that's the only combo you haven't shown and it has always been my favourite.

No problem!

MGAJp6o.jpg?1

uiSAIbg.jpg?1

Again, I'm only putting up the black uni's for those that want to see it.lol Don't flame me.lol

hhjTpqI.jpg?1

KxyFj3F.jpg?1

rSw2A3p.jpg?1

I changed the numbers on the shoulders to actually point in the proper direction. This will be the last time I post these, don't wanna keep spamming my stuff.lolol

• Like 2

I don't know what it is, but I just can't get behind white pants.  I've never liked them.  Even as a kid, I hated playing at Dallas because it meant white pants and the sun shining on only part of the field....two of my biggest football pet peeves.

Edited by StephenB

I don't know what it is, but I just can't get behind white pants.  I've never liked them.  Even as a kid, I hated playing at Dallas because it meant white pants and the sun shining on only part of the field....two of my biggest football pet peeves.

Not a big fan of white pants either.

I don't know what it is, but I just can't get behind white pants. I've never liked them. Even as a kid, I hated playing at Dallas because it meant white pants and the sun shining on only part of the field....two of my biggest football pet peeves.

Yeah, same here. As a kid I loved the red pants, but I always hated playing in Dallas because that was the ONE game we wore red over white. White over red will always be the 'true' Redskins uni because that's what I grew up with. I wish they would go back to that every once in a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy fellas,  how you been?

Ahhh,  memories.  I remember well,  if not fondly,  earning my one and thus far only NNT via something that got merged in here.

Good times...TK,  how many guys you think you've slapped in irons on this one?  Bout as many as will end up here in the future,  I'll wager.

Edited by BigRedskinDaddy

That looks FANTASTIC!  I would love to see that helmet with gold pants (preferably with a complimentary stripe) and the 80th anniversary jersey.. only with the spear on the sleeve as our unies.  Awesome job man!

Edited by throwback37

Stephen, that helmet is fantastic!  Is that a hobby of yours?  just curious what ignites the thought to do all that!

Thanks man.  Yeah, over the last couple of years I've been making helmets.  I've sold a few, but most of them I keep.  I'm starting to run out of space, so I need to be really selective on which helmets I make going forward.

I love the colors and logo, everything about it.  You just know what would happen from the political correctness junkies and the 4 letter, they would be all over how stereotypical and what a racial slur the logo is.  Which nobody should ever mention as long as Chief Wahoo is still allowed to grace caps in Cleveland.

Hell of an effort though.  How great this would look with the throwbacks. 

Thanks man.  Yeah, over the last couple of years I've been making helmets.  I've sold a few, but most of them I keep.  I'm starting to run out of space, so I need to be really selective on which helmets I make going forward.

I always have space available!!  To me, the NFL has ridiculous rules around helmets and uniforms.  I'd like the teams to have options, and what would be cool with the Redskins is the ability to incorporate some of their heritage, like your helmet above.

MLB teams do quite a good job at having alternate caps/uniforms, and it doesn't get out of hand.  Why can't the NFL do it too?

• Like 1

I always have space available!! To me, the NFL has ridiculous rules around helmets and uniforms. I'd like the teams to have options, and what would be cool with the Redskins is the ability to incorporate some of their heritage, like your helmet above.

MLB teams do quite a good job at having alternate caps/uniforms, and it doesn't get out of hand. Why can't the NFL do it too?

It's a lot easier to allow a lot of different uniform/hat combos when you're playing 162 games.

I can see why the NFL wouldn't want to go that route. Just look at Oregon and UNC. Seems like those two teams had a different uniform/helmet every week.

Edited by Bubble Screen