Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I love the Stadium...

I really really don't give a **** whether you hate it or not. You need to grow up. A 35 year old man getting all emotional over the word mustard? You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Heres a tissue...

To clarify, I never said I hated the mustard (don't cry this time) color, in fact, I actually like it, it just isn't gold, or "traditional" gold, at least to me. Now the guy above me just said that the actual color is "true gold." If it is, then fine. You clearly care a lot more about this than I do. In no way am I a "hater." Judging from your post, it seems that you literally read the last sentence of my post and wailed away. Learn to pay attention.

Ashamed of myself? Emotional? Please, this is the internet, trust me, I don't care that much. My whole point was that the "mustard" argument is stupid. At the end of the day, winning is far more important than what the team wears. Yes, I'm glad they wear "gold" pants, but I'm far happier that the Redskins are 1-0, and even better, 1-0 in the NFC East.

Edited by Diesel Hog

Ashamed of myself? Emotional? Please, this is the internet, trust me, I don't care that much. .
At the end of the day, winning is far more important than what the team wears. Yes, I'm glad they wear "gold" pants, but I'm far happier that the Redskins are 1-0, and even better, 1-0 in the NFC East

Okay, great, then you could've just said that to begin with...

As long as they don't wear that idiotic white-on-white crap, then I'm happy (The Washington Orderlies. Handing out meds and emptying bedpans)! The gold pants, burgundy jersey LOOKS LIKE THE FREAKING REDSKINS!!

---------- Post added September-11th-2011 at 11:38 PM ----------

I loved the unis today. I think the USC Trojan look fits the Shanallen Skins quite well.

No more red jerseys on white pants please!

Hail!

The Skins wore these colors LONG before the California Contraceptives did! Please don't insult my Redskins!

Just don't ever wear the B on B anymore (0-2) :doh:

Would be cool if they made a helmet in the style of the Terps (against Miami) for just one game. They could design it with one side being the present style, the other side the '70 - '71 gold w/R, and the spear across from back to front.

:no:

Would be cool if they made a helmet in the style of the Terps (against Miami) for just one game. They could design it with one side being the present style, the other side the '70 - '71 gold w/R, and the spear across from back to front.

Please.... NO

Please.... NO

Yeah, I don't want to see that either.

This would be cool for one game though:

Chris+Hanburger.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spearfeather
RickMaeseRick Maese

Looks like gold pants for the #Redskins tonight against the Cowboys

Gold pants tonight :)

Pretty sure this is only the second...maybe third time at the most, that we've worn gold pants in dallas, in the last 33 years......Rarity.