Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

This has been circulating as a rumor on a bunch of sites:

http://jockpost.com/nfl-nike-uniforms-2012-real-fake/

I would vomit if this were our jersey:

Redskins-440x390.png

Seriously, that is disgusting. The Chiefs one is red and yellow with a 21. Kind of, well, vomit-inducing as well.

All of these Nike Pro Combat protoypes are essentially fan art. No truth to the rumor that these are being discussed as actual uniform changes. Ditto for the rest of the league

All of these Nike Pro Combat protoypes are essentially fan art. No truth to the rumor that these are being discussed as actual uniform changes. Ditto for the rest of the league

Any confirmation that these are not up for consideration? I'm not being argumentative; I just want to sleep tonight. :)

Any confirmation that these are not up for consideration? I'm not being argumentative; I just want to sleep tonight. :)

Pay attention.:slap: :)

Soup,LeftCoast, & myself debunked them here months ago. Then I debunked them two-three months later when Blogger was putting them out on Twitter.

They are fan art. That is all.

Pay attention.:slap: :)

Soup,LeftCoast, & myself debunked them here months ago. Then I debunked them two-three months later when Blogger was putting them out on Twitter.

They are fan art. That is all.

I thought that those were the different ones that looked like those paper clothes you could cut out, like these:

http://familycrafts.about.com/od/paperdolls/ig/Paper-Doll-Accessories/

But colored in?

Back in the 2003 season, the Redskins played against the Jets, and they wore all white iniforms . I think they look good in all white. They dont play in all white that often, but i wish they would start splitting 4 road games with all white and 4 road games with the burgundy pants

But no more of the all burgundy, thats too much . And we should keep wearing the burgundy jersey's at home with the white pants.

They did it in 2003 as you mentioned, but they also did it (at home and on the road) during the 2005 and 2006 seasons. They eventually stopped mid-way through 2006 as the luck had worn off.

Personally, I think they should wear the gold pants every single game and change between burgundy and white jerseys. I think both jerseys look cool with the gold pants.

Personally, I think they should wear the gold pants every single game and change between burgundy and white jerseys. I think both jerseys look cool with the gold pants.

Seconded.

That look is unique to us. And a darn cool look it is too. I loved the classic burgundy pants and white jersey's of the Gibbs glory years, but this is a new era.

Gold pants, with burgundy jersey's and a white alternate when circumstances demand.

Hail.

Seconded.

That look is unique to us. And a darn cool look it is too. I loved the classic burgundy pants and white jersey's of the Gibbs glory years, but this is a new era.

Gold pants, with burgundy jersey's and a white alternate when circumstances demand.

Hail.

I agree. I really liked the white / gold more than I thought I would. So I'm definitely hoping to see more of this:

Santana+Moss+Tony+Brown+Washington+Redskins+BAXFXV2i4IDl.jpg

The 2005 season was the season I remember us wearing white on the white the most. People say they look like practice jerseys and whatnot. I liked them I know it sounds lame, but I think we hit harder in the all whites :ols: I loved the gold pants though. Wouldn't mind seeing them more often.

I really like the gold, but I think we should switch it up throughout the season.

White/Gold, Burgundy/Gold, White/Burgundy, Burgundy/White

Yup!!!

A lot of people didn't like the old Pittsburgh Pirates neon unis, but I loved the fact that they could and did make so many different combinations with that - it was more interesting than one look for home and one for the road.

I really like the gold, but I think we should switch it up throughout the season.

White/Gold, Burgundy/Gold, White/Burgundy, Burgundy/White

I'm fine with that for the most part...though I'd retire the white pants. I think going with the white jerseys/burgundy pants from time to time is fine though.

Ideally, I'm ready for an entirely new uniform...but I don't see that happening.

I'm fine with that for the most part...though I'd retire the white pants. I think going with the white jerseys/burgundy pants from time to time is fine though.

Ideally, I'm ready for an entirely new uniform...but I don't see that happening.

I'm with you for the most part...I think only a slight modification should be made to the Jerseys and Burgundy Pants to mirror the 3 stripes we see on the Gold Pants. So Burgundy Pants with 2 Gold stripes on the outside, and a White stripe in the middle. Then add an additional stripe on the sleeve of the jerserys (two burgundy stripes and one gold on the White Jerseys, and Two Gold and one White on the Burgundy Jerseys.

I'm for droppig the white pants all together, there is no need for them. This is what I'd do for uniform choices:

Home: Burgundy Jerseys / Gold Pants

Away: White Jerseys / Burgundy Pants

Alt Home: 70th Anniversary

Alt Away: White Jerseys / Gold Pants