Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I'm bumping this to ask if anyone "in the know" has any indication as to whether the new FO might go for a different look beginning in 2010? Are there any rumblings that we might revamp or go back in time with the uniforms to completely turn over a new leaf?

I don't see us making any uniform changes anytime soon. It would be nice to update some things though. We've basically had the same uniform for the last 30 years.

I'm bumping this to ask if anyone "in the know" has any indication as to whether the new FO might go for a different look beginning in 2010? Are there any rumblings that we might revamp or go back in time with the uniforms to completely turn over a new leaf?

I saw this yesterday on the web....

http://www.gameplancreative.com/cs_redskins_3.html

I pray to God that none of these designs are actually used by the team.

I saw this yesterday on the web....

http://www.gameplancreative.com/cs_redskins_3.html

I pray to God that none of these designs are actually used by the team.

Wow. That was truly hideous.

I love the fact that our unis are pretty much old-school. There's none of this sissy swooshy stuff, no unusual swoops from the armpits down onto the pants, no weird "antennae" on the helmets where the stripes are supposed to be, no "conceptual" crap cluttering things up.

They're simple, strong and to the point. Why let graphic and fashion designers give input to our unis? They're supposed to elicit respect and fear from our opponents, not the urge to order a half-caf latte.

I'd be willing to see us try a yellow pant to our red jersey.

DON'T touch the home whites with burgundy pants and HOME socks (which we apparently misplaced this year?!?!)

Please drop the burgundy on burgundy, white on white, and burgundy on white at home.

It makes us look like the clowns we are.

I'd be willing to see us try a yellow pant to our red jersey.

DON'T touch the home whites with burgundy pants and HOME socks (which we apparently misplaced this year?!?!)

Please drop the burgundy on burgundy, white on white, and burgundy on white at home.

It makes us look like the clowns we are.

White on white/burg on burg looks clean. The White on Burgandy is terrible, of course, all this is one's own opinion.

I thought I start a new thread to see if anyone would like to see

new colors or designs on our jerseys and Helmet decal design

change? Since Dan S. think of going different direction into changing

how he want our team to be directed into future with new GM and

Coaching staffs to bring our team back to life with brighter future into

an top caliber team. Don't get me wrong, I still love our colors and

designs. It has been same for 30 years or more. Some teams has

already changed theirs...

I thought I try different TOPIC that doesn't have an extra thread on

coachs, QB's, O-line and defence thread that repeats it self over and

over...

I don't think we need a permanent change but I would really work on making our burgundy more burgundy like the 70th anniversary throwbacks.

In any event, we should use our throwbacks more. I LOVED the 75th R-logo helmet throwbacks, though I'd actually replace the R with a two-colored Indian head (rather than the multi-colored normal logo) for that uniform.

It would be hot.

76969125.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193861A1C1D75ABE90B772838F91398EF21A7CFF610D5B4FC25

Edited by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin