RSkinsFan

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

Nice, all burgundy. Now they are going to look like a bunch of little fairies wearing burgundy tutu's. That should really intimidate those Steelers.

We are doomed....:doh:

Just curious... how do see tutu's from all burgundy, and not from all white?

Nice, all burgundy. Now they are going to look like a bunch of little fairies wearing burgundy tutu's. That should really intimidate those Steelers.

WTF man, why don't you pick another sport to watch if what they wear matters that much to you.

Just curious... how do see tutu's from all burgundy, and not from all white?

He's off his meds? :whoknows:

WTF man, why don't you pick another sport to watch if what they wear matters that much to you.

Grow up. I'll criticize as much as I want. If it bothers you that I don't like it, ignore it...:doh:

This should be interesting. I am looking forward to a little change. I haven't liked the white on white since we started that up. Would really like to see the throwback with Burgundy/Gold/With Arrowhead helmet. I have always loved that uniform.

Wonder what the reasoning was for this game...

As long as we win! HTTR!

Sadly I have thought about the uniforms a little bit more than a normal person should. Here is the problem with burgundy on burgundy. Look at the burgundy jersey-white stripe is on top of the yellow stripe on the sleeve. Now look at the burgundy pants-standing up facing forward the yellow stripe is in front of (or on top of) the white stripe. Ass backwards/opposite of the jersey. It would not match up well in my opinion.

I posted the above in the Fashion Police thread about a month ago. But, I am looking forward to seeing what this looks like.

He's off his meds? :whoknows:

No TK, I'm actually on my meds. Sorry if I don't fall in line with the fashion police around here.

I don't like it and why should that be an issue?

burgundy jersies+burgundy pants+striped socks=good

burgundy jersies+burgundy pants+burgundy socks=leotard effect

hopefully they go with the striped socks

Grow up. I'll criticize as much as I want. If it bothers you that I don't like it, ignore it...:doh:

You grow up. What kind of 50-something-year-old talks about us being doomed because of burgundy "tu-tu's?"

This doesn't make a damn bit of sense lol :rotflmao:

I honestly cannot believe this has not been super merged yet....but hey Im not complaining just commenting....move along nothing to see here...

You grow up. What kind of 50-something-year-old talks about us being doomed because of burgundy "tu-tu's?"

It was a metaphor, a joke, just saying. Get a life man, it's only a game and we are talking about...uniforms for gods sake and you're going to jump in my face over this? :doh: lol. Like I said grow up.

I heard someone say Zorn was allowing Portis to choose the uniforms. If that's the case, I believe we are going all burgundy. Have you seen the way he dresses during the off season. I saw him at a wizards game with a neon Bill Cosby sweater, with the hat to match. you've got to COORDINATE

Why do you feel the need to make your text so big and bold in every thread. Does it make you feel special?

:rolleyes:

No, I just want to be able to read it. I make your text bigger too.

This doesn't make a damn bit of sense lol :rotflmao:

lol, you all act like I'm the only one who doesn't like the damn uniforms! Geez, I'm sorry if I hurt anybody or as it seems, everybody's feelings here. I just don't like the all burgundy and I feel like I'm standing in the middle of a lynch mob.

Well, if it makes everybody happy, I love the all burgundy uniforms. As a matter of fact, they should add all burgundy shoes to go along with it and shoe laces to boot.

We are not doomed! :notworthy

I don't care if they are all sporting Cooley's famous booty shorts as long as they win the game.

Edit:Okay, maybe it would be a little too disturbing if they did wear those booty shorts, but I'm sure the ladies wouldn't mind.