RSkinsFan

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

I've said it once, and I'll say it again.

The uni's we had from about 1972-1978 were perfect. Gold pants, burgundy jerseys at home. Same pants and white jerseys away.

The announcers said at the start of the game that the Redskins were wearing all white to help reduce the heat a little bit, and then they mentioned how it didn't make sense for the Saints to be wearing black jerseys.

I don't love the white-on-white look, but if it's that hot again, I'm all for anything to help keep them cooler.

All White is fine...stay with these uni's while on a winning streak...All burgundy in Dallas would be nice...I think Zorn would go for it compared to Mr. Conservative Joe Gibbs.

The white-on-white was perfect for this weather. I don't really care what they look like (honestly, I like all variations of our uniforms about the same), I'm just glad that we weren't stuck in black like the Saints.

The uni's we had from about 1972-1978 were perfect. Gold pants, burgundy jerseys at home. Same pants and white jerseys away.

I like it:

5218jt.jpg

If there's anyone here in the ExtremeSkin fandom that's close to someone on the coaching staff or a player (or knows someone who does) make a suggestion that the team wear all Burgundy for the Dallas game. Something fun to do I think, Dallas will wear their white tops at home so lets go in there wearing all Burgundy and come out 3-1 !!!!

So this guy on the forum said to tell you to wear your burgandy jerseys. I'm sure the equipment manager would be all ears and ring the bells of change for that.

I hate the white on white. They look like marshmallows. However, if they did it to try and stay just a bit cooler, then I'm all for it.

I like the white on white. :cheers: Not sure but I think our winning % is good when we wore them in past years.

I want us to wear this as well. it is by far the best loooking combo we have.

I was pretty excited to hear vinny say they may try the all burg this season(last Friday on his new radio show) that would rock!

Hope I'm not doubling up on a pre existing thread but does anyone have any comments on our uniform. Personally I hate the all white kit, bring back the burgundy pants. Hopefully the Cowpats will opt for their white jerseys next Sunday and we'll see the burgundy jerseys that I have always preferred.

:point2sky :dallasuck

Hope I'm not doubling up on a pre existing thread but

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........:rotflmao:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........:rotflmao:

Ya, I could barely keep from choking I was laughing so hard while merging it

Ya, I could barely keep from choking I was laughing so hard while merging it

I'll get you a paper bag to breathe into. :silly: