Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

The announcers said at the start of the game that the Redskins were wearing all white to help reduce the heat a little bit, and then they mentioned how it didn't make sense for the Saints to be wearing black jerseys.

I don't love the white-on-white look, but if it's that hot again, I'm all for anything to help keep them cooler.

The white-on-white was perfect for this weather. I don't really care what they look like (honestly, I like all variations of our uniforms about the same), I'm just glad that we weren't stuck in black like the Saints.

If there's anyone here in the ExtremeSkin fandom that's close to someone on the coaching staff or a player (or knows someone who does) make a suggestion that the team wear all Burgundy for the Dallas game. Something fun to do I think, Dallas will wear their white tops at home so lets go in there wearing all Burgundy and come out 3-1 !!!!

Hope I'm not doubling up on a pre existing thread but does anyone have any comments on our uniform. Personally I hate the all white kit, bring back the burgundy pants. Hopefully the Cowpats will opt for their white jerseys next Sunday and we'll see the burgundy jerseys that I have always preferred.

:point2sky :dallasuck