Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

The white ones are weak, I really don't know why the didn't go with a dark version.

Because Joe Gibbs is a White Jersey Supremacist. For some reason, he HATES colored jerseys, which is why the Skins have worn white at home since 1981 when he first took over. Never mind that the Skins wore their burgundy jerseys at home when they had this throwback...which is why they wore the white one this year against the Giants. Not historically correct, unlike in 1994 when they wore the 30s throwback with the dark jersey against the Falcons.

Hey I'm partial to the White home jerseys....Joe's mentality is good guys (home team) wear white...the Cowboys have the same mentality...actaully I'll be at the game and looking forward the Redskins wearing the dark jerseys and white pants...the first time I was at a redskins game that's what they wore...so being that this is my first time seeing them play in Dallas we should win that one too....lol Also I do like the white on white at home as well.

Because Joe Gibbs is a White Jersey Supremacist. For some reason, he HATES colored jerseys, which is why the Skins have worn white at home since 1981 when he first took over. Never mind that the Skins wore their burgundy jerseys at home when they had this throwback...which is why they wore the white one this year against the Giants. Not historically correct, unlike in 1994 when they wore the 30s throwback with the dark jersey against the Falcons.

It's not that he hates colored jerseys, rather he thinks good guys wear white. And the idea started with the Eagles a year earlier, when they decided to wear white at home vs Dallass in the NFC Championship game. It was said that one of the Dallass players said they hated wearing the blue jerseys, so Vermiel decided to wear white. We continued to wear the white to make Dallass wear their blue.

Seriously, those uni's were slick! We rode into the playoffs when we wore those back in 2005, I say lets bust'em out against Tampa. (if we cant at Tampa, then definitely against Buffalo).

Personally, the white on white is my favorite color scheme.

skins suddenly have the potential to go 6-0!

:point2sky :bucsuck:

I know this sounds crazy, but should the 2007 Redskins switch back to the white on white uniforms? Although it won't guarantee any wins, the Redskins began to wear white on white uniforms back in '05 when they got on a 6 game winning streak after the loss to the Chargers. If the Redskins wearing white on white uniforms does instill new confidence within the players and make them believe they can win every time they step on that football field, then I am all for it.