Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I'd like to never wear the 75th anniversary unis. But if we do wear them, it'll only be at home games, so Danny can up his jersey sales. I really hope we aren't allowed to wear them on the road, because that will give the NFL a reason to put our Dallas road game on Thanksgiving day...and nobody, I mean nobody, wants that.

Dwayne Edwards, Antoine Marryweather: Welcome to Men On Uniforms.

Dwayne Edwards: Where this week we'll be looking at Pro Football uniforms.

Antoine Marryweather: From a male point of view.

Dwayne Edwards: Yes. And we'll be looking at the colors of the uniform worn by the Washington Redskins.

Antoine Marryweather: Oh yes. And which colors all those mens look the best in.

Dwayne Edwards: Well. First of all, the black top on that one is not something I would wear out. . Just doesn't move me.

Antoine Marryweather: Oh I agree. I just don't think it would look good. It's just too formal.

Dwayne Edwards: And the white on white?

Dwayne Edwards, Antoine Marryweather: Hated it.

Antoine Marryweather: Now that Burgandy on white one. Mmmmhmmm.

Dwayne Edwards: That uniform gets the around the world and back snap

Dan Snyder is gonna surprise everyone next year with black pants and gold jerseys. We will wear them for our home opener. The helmet will be bright pink most likely. The jerseys would go on sale immediately after the game for 200 bucks for a replica.

The chargers reveal their new jerseys and logo soon. If you had to change the current Skins uniform, how would you do it?

They've had the head on the helmet logo for around 30 years now. I think they should go with the Joe Gibbs hat cursive R on the helmet and leave the rest the same.

While the burgundy and gold of the skins nearly brings a tear to my eye on certain occasions, I would like to see our 'Washington Redskins' font that we use behind the endzones and everywhere else as our new number font. The short, stubby-looking numbers in burgundy with maybe a gold border. And maybe the players names on the back with gold border around the burgundy, kinda like the Saints. And I love the spear that appears on the helmet for the 70th anniversary unis- just not on the helmet. Keep the helmets as is. But put the spear on the sleeves of the jersey, like the 70 anni but just not that awful deep burgundy(is it even burgundy?). Other than that, IK like our jerseys as is. Oh yeah, when we wear the burgundy pants, ALWAYS wear all burgundy socks. You know, the away socks that Portis got in trouble for wearing. Save those lame striped socks for when we wear white pants. That's it, that's all I'd do haha :helmet:

LOL I remember when I LOVED the White on Whites but then it became played out...from now on if they do decide to wear White on White then they should break it out sparingly.

O and Hell no the Redskin Jerseys are classics. Don't change a thing.

I have said it many times before...

There are certain uniforms in the NFL that should NOT be changed...aside from the Redskins, IMO the classics are the Packers, Bears, Raiders, Dolphins, Colts, Chiefs, and Steelers.

Most of these teams have had some sort of tweaking over the years but in todays world, these are classic and should not be changed...I would have added Dallas to this list but, well, ya know...