Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

XXX RADIO: Jason Campbell on Riggo, 5PM EST

NattyLight

Talks about high expectations (drafted in first round): take thing a step at a time, it's not going to be easy, it's how you respond and prevail. It's time to start my career. /end interview.

Sounded like a baller to me.

If he gets some confidence I think we'll see some good things. No place better to start than TB.

I'm real excited. However, it has the potential to be a very ugly season for the Skins.

The season already has been ugly. At least this gives Jason some much-needed game experience, with the hope of him being able to take over full-time, permanently come 2007 with some games under his belt.

Not to rain on everyone's parade, but I really see us starting very conservative with JC. The dinks and dunks will likely continue, and Tampa will be crowding us at the line. Its going to be extremely tough for him. I hope we can get a running game going, but looking at the game last night, Carolina was able to do anything on the ground.

I do have to say this, listening to this kid, is very refreshing. He seems like an extremely nice guy. Surprisingly he also seems very grounded, and mature. Everything up to this point has been positive. I really hope it continues on the field.

i havent been this excited about a game since the beginning of the season, let's hope this excitement isn't falsely grounded as well, i have a feeling he will be a great qb at some point in the near future, maybe not this sunday or even this season, but sooner rather than later

Archived