Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many time can campell say ya know.

redskintillidie

Anybody else notice in his phone interview thats posted on redskins.com how many times the guy said "ya know" !!!! I just found this funny.

"Hello?!?" This is how "Young'ns" speak these days!?! WTF?!? Like it, or not!?! Get a life!!!:doh:

Another poster deemed your idiotic and ultrareactionary comments to be 'borderline' insulting; well, how 'bout ABSOLUTELY "right-wingish"!?! WTF?!?:mad:

He can say "Then I saw him, ya know, wide open for the TD" or "So I decided to run it, ya know, for a first down" as many times as he wants. :D
Awesome man that brought the biggest smile to my face when I read that, ya know. Like others said, Moss said man alot, Portis says just crazy stuff. Everyone has something they say. Let the kid do his thing. Being a QB for the Skins has to be one of the hardest jobs in America.

these are football players, not motivational speakers or English professors. It's to be expected to be honest, gotta figure most of these guys are not the brightest bulbs in the box when it comes to non-football related tasks.

You cant really believe this :pooh: . Of Course the Quarterback is a motivational speaker, "ya know".

It certainly isnt news to anyone who watched an Auburn game that JC is a football player and not a brain surgeon. As a pro quarterback you had better be a damn good leader and that absolutely means motivating those around you, explaining yourself well and speaking intelligently "ya know".

these are football players, not motivational speakers or English professors. It's to be expected to be honest, gotta figure most of these guys are not the brightest bulbs in the box when it comes to non-football related tasks.

You do realize that a great majority of Football players have college degrees or taken on full college corriculums. I think that counts for something. Not to mention the number of ex players that become broadcasters and analysts. C'mon man, life can't be that black and white in your world can it?

GC

Wow, even Brunell didn't get this level of criticism. Before he'd even started a game for us.

You're absolutely right, ya know. I guess it comes with the territory...being an aftercan-american QB in the league, and to a certain extint, this is only a microcosm of what goes on in society. African-Americans are and will always be held to a higher standard while at the same time placed under the microscope when in a "leadership" position.

Just my 2 cents and no, I'm not calling anyone a racists, just questioning the real "intent" of this thread. :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Archived