Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many time can campell say ya know.

redskintillidie

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY A THREAD THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE MARK BRUNELL OR HOW BAD WE ARE DOING! I GIVE YOU POINTS ON THIS ONE! haha seriously though, its about time. I noticed it but I mean if hes not used to interviews and if hes maybe a little nervous then I can see why he would do that. -wes-

im not giving him a hard time i just laughed ya know cause thats all i could hear every word ya know and ya know i mean its about time they decided to give him a chance ya know and ya know hopefully he'll turn some heads ya know and score a couple td's and ya know i mean i dont know about a playoff birth or anything ya know but im sure he'll do fine ya know. HAHA but seriously hes got a good chance to do something and im sure hes nervous as hell i know i'd be.

these are football players, not motivational speakers or English professors. It's to be expected to be honest, gotta figure most of these guys are not the brightest bulbs in the box when it comes to non-football related tasks.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, "funny" how these athletes get elected into public office. Did you hear Heath Shuler got elected into Congress last week? Maybe, you have to suck as an athlete to be smart or something. :rolleyes:

Archived