Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things that need to go

skinsaddict

the cover 2, then maybe boonell could pass over the middle.

Al Saunders playbook.....3rd and 15, and the only play he can find in his playbook is a 2 yard slant at best.

And Vinny needs to get to steppin his sorry *** out of DC, he's freakin pathetic!!! and whoever listens to that moron should be out the door as well!!

WR screen

Vinne Cerrato

5 yard slants on 3rd and long

feel free to add...

'

i will edit your post

WR screen every 3 plays

5 yard slants on 3rd and long

i don't know what vinnie cerrato is doing wrong but i am sure you are justified for having his name there :) anyway...probably getting brunell out of there about now would be good too.

Advertisements for those KFC Bowls.

Those things look effing nasty... I want to puke every time they show it.

Mashed potatoes, chicken, corn, cole slaw, and gravy all in a bowl? What were they smoking when they came up with that? :puke:

Are you kidding me, it looks absolutely delicious. Haven't tried it, but how does that not look good. And FYI there is no cole slaw in it, that WOULD be gross.

Sorry, but i had to comment on this, how can you not love chicken potatoes and gravy all at once. You're crazy my friend.

Defenders that refuse to cover and tackle.
Yup thats one of the main reasons we lose because our defense gives up way too many BIG PLAYS.... Our defense can't even do the basics (Wrap up and Tackle), it just seems like they want to try to lay someone out with a big hit IMO!

the owner, the gm, the coaches, 3/4 of the players, and any system in place now. We need change. I wish Jack Kent Cooke were here or maybe i don't, he's probably rolling over in his grave. They changed the name of the stadium named after him, the way Skins football was ran upstairs, and played on the field.

Archived